Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music R.I.P. J DILLA (1974 - 2006) topic #488

Subject: "A J-Dilla Tribute & Janther Introduction" Previous topic | Next topic
from_me_to_u
Member since Nov 06th 2003
1546 posts
Tue May-09-06 10:24 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"A J-Dilla Tribute & Janther Introduction"

‘Janther’ Loves Dilla - http://www.sendspace.com/file/1v2tnm

This is a J-Dilla tribute my friend ‘Janther’ made a few weeks ago. He’s extremely talented and has a great ear for music. Even more remarkable is that he’s the most modest and humble guy you’ll ever meet. I’m always telling him how swell he is, but I don’t think he ever believes me.

I’ve interacted with a lot of so-called ‘music lovers’ who send me music they’ve made and are dying to be famous. This guy is the exact opposite. He isn’t looking for a record deal, trying to be ‘found’ or anything like that. He just loves music, there is nothing else to add to that equation. Now this may be an oversell on my part, but I’m confident in his talents and I want others to see just how talented he really is.

Anyhow, ‘Janther’ will probably be mad at me for this because he said he made it for me and a couple of other people, but I just had to share it. I’ve been listening to this on loop since I got it two weeks ago. ‘Janther’, you are really too talented to be the best-kept secret for only a few people.

This is a nice mix, which shows the genius of J-Dilla and the talents of my friend ‘Janther’. I stripped it down to a WMA format at a 64 bit rate (just for any swagger jackers). If you like what you hear, visit his page and tell him http://www.myspace.com/janther .

I hope you enjoy this as much as I think you will; and as much as I do.

Fuck a David Stern

www.juelz.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Make The Music R.I.P. J DILLA (1974 - 2006) topic #488 Previous topic | Next topic