Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #48590

Subject: "logic sample tank does anyone have it?" Previous topic | Next topic
ReD POet
Member since Dec 30th 2008
279 posts
Fri Aug-03-12 11:17 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"logic sample tank does anyone have it?"

i need it

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: you mothafuckers KNOW that's a no-no!
Aug 07th 2012
RE: you mothafuckers KNOW that's a no-no!
Aug 13th 2012
      http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/sampletank/index.php?pp=sampletank-...
Aug 13th 2012

Garhart Poppwell
Member since Nov 28th 2008
18120 posts
Tue Aug-07-12 07:51 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: you mothafuckers KNOW that's a no-no!"
In response to Reply # 0

Un-OK'd moderator for The Lesson and Make The Music (yes, I do's work up in here, and in your asscrease if you run foul of this

ReD POet
Member since Dec 30th 2008
279 posts
Mon Aug-13-12 02:27 PM

2. "RE: you mothafuckers KNOW that's a no-no!"
In response to Reply # 1

and what the fuck does that mean

AlBundy
Member since May 27th 2002
9621 posts
Mon Aug-13-12 10:32 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/sampletank/index.php?pp=sampletank-..."
In response to Reply # 2

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/sampletank/index.php?pp=sampletank-2-xl-versions

Versions
There’s a SampleTank for you!

SampleTank is available in 3 different versions that differ only by the number of sounds included. Each version is completely expandable with Xpansion Tank 2 packages, plus you can upgrade your version at any time.

SampleTank 2.5 XL
The "big daddy" of them all, SampleTank XL comes with over 6.4GB of instruments, loops, sound effects and more.
MORE INFO
$229.99
Buy Now...

SampleTank 2 L
A "medium sized" version of the SampleTank Library, featuring 2.11GB of instruments, loops and more.
MORE INFO
$129.99
Buy Now...

SampleTank FREE
A fully working, expandable version of SampleTank. Simple to use and easily expandable with ReTank refills and sound libraries.
MORE INFO
FREE
Download

-------------------------
“The other dude after me didn’t help my case. It was just like…crazy nigga factory going on.”
Dre makes no apologies for his own eccentricities. “I was young, and searching, trying to find myself,” he says. “Never did.”-- Andre B

Lobby Make The Music topic #48590 Previous topic | Next topic