Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #39008

Subject: "*SERIOUS PRODUCERS ONLY - MUST READ*" Previous topic | Next topic
coagulatedrecycles
Member since Jul 02nd 2007
29 posts
Sun Sep-07-08 05:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"*SERIOUS PRODUCERS ONLY - MUST READ*"

After collecting drum sounds for over 6 years I have come to a point in my life where I've realized how hard it really is to acquire good quality "Industry Standard" sounds. I know a lot of you would probably hit me with "Man.. why would I want your sounds? when I can download drum kits off the net for free" well my answer to that comes with a question, now I understand that your concerned that there is a cost for quality sounds, but wouldn't you prefer to be using sounds that are selling? my sounds have made me thousands of dollars throughout my career as a producer, and sound designer (No bragging here just being real). I have compiled sounds, from studio's and producers all over the world, I have acquired the same kicks, snares, hi hats, claps, and percussion samples that Timbaland, Kanye West, Jelly Roll, Just Blaze, Nottz, Hi Tek, and Dr Dre use to name a few. With the number of producers rising constantly wouldn't it makes sense to stand out amongst them?. May I ignore any doubts that you are having if I could prove that these sounds WOULD MAKE YOU THE MONEY BACK? A rich man once told me, have your money work for you, don't work for your money... I apply that same knowledge to having the right sounds. Have your sounds work for you, don't work for your sounds. Isn't it true that the drums in a beat are more important than the melody these days? Now some may disagree but here's an example.. you could have a bangin melody but if you have some WEAK drums it's a waste of a hot melody hence a weak track right? The drums carry a track, they are the foundation isn't that true? Haven't you always WANTED the luxury of knowing that you are using the same sounds as the top dogs?...

I was once in your shoes... lookin for the "right" sounds, downloading kits.. and all that but it wasn't until I stopped looking and that's when the REAL sounds found me. Now I know that if your in the stages of looking for sounds that you don't have the biggest budget and you haven't sold beats like you wanted to.. I understand that and I respect that, thats why all i'm asking for is $50, that's all consider it a donation. I'm not trying to take your money, i'm trying to help you MAKE money.

hit me up

info@drunmaine.com

BACK FROM L.A

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Please Delete This Shit And Ban This User
Sep 07th 2008
RE: Please Delete This Shit And Ban This User
Sep 07th 2008
Learn how to properly structure a paragraph.
Sep 07th 2008
RE: Learn how to properly structure a paragraph.
Sep 07th 2008
      Well, if you wrote arranged it more carefully then...
Sep 08th 2008
Is this shit for real?
Sep 07th 2008
^^^ KING OF CARS ^^^
Sep 08th 2008
If you get your stuff mixed professionally, kits wont matter
Sep 08th 2008
you don't even have examples up to prove your worth?
Sep 08th 2008
RE: you don't even have examples up to prove your worth?
Sep 08th 2008

Soon
17996 posts
Sun Sep-07-08 05:52 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Please Delete This Shit And Ban This User"
In response to Reply # 0

http://twitter.com/RSoon
http://soonsounds.com <--- Peace for the Fiery Heart
https://soundcloud.com/marianmereba/blue-for-mr-green-real-soon

coagulatedrecycles
29 posts
Sun Sep-07-08 09:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "RE: Please Delete This Shit And Ban This User"
In response to Reply # 1

What?.... why?

BACK FROM L.A

Katra Quey
Member since Jun 18th 2003
1630 posts
Sun Sep-07-08 10:12 PM

3. "Learn how to properly structure a paragraph."
In response to Reply # 0

>****************************<

BEATS by "Katrah-Quey"
www.myspace.com/katraquey

coagulatedrecycles
29 posts
Sun Sep-07-08 10:21 PM

4. "RE: Learn how to properly structure a paragraph."
In response to Reply # 3

If no one's interested that's cool, I just wanted to share the sounds I have been using with the world. They've been working for me, so I thought they'd be beneficial to other up and coming producers. I'm not here to prove that I can write an essay, and the only reason I am charging a LIGHT fee of $50 is because it took me a lot of time to arrange all of the sounds and organize them into folders (KICKS, SNARES, HI HATS, PERCUSSION)

If ya'll aren't feelin the idea... that's cool .. moderator take this down, at the end of the day I had nothing but good intentions.

Peace.

BACK FROM L.A

Katra Quey
Member since Jun 18th 2003
1630 posts
Mon Sep-08-08 12:55 PM

9. "Well, if you wrote arranged it more carefully then..."
In response to Reply # 4

It would be easier to read and to properly organize your sales pitch.

>****************************<

BEATS by "Katrah-Quey"
www.myspace.com/katraquey

theMantheMyth
Member since Mar 11th 2005
39988 posts
Sun Sep-07-08 11:59 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "Is this shit for real?"
In response to Reply # 0

That bedspread is really pterodactyl.

http://www.myspace.com/chopsteak
http://chopsteak.blogspot.com

RIP Skip.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Sep-08-08 10:53 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "^^^ KING OF CARS ^^^"
In response to Reply # 0

I want that golden gate and that brooklyn bridge please.. to go.

Tw3nty
Member since Jan 02nd 2007
8466 posts
Mon Sep-08-08 11:28 AM

7. "If you get your stuff mixed professionally, kits wont matter"
In response to Reply # 0

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aeon
Charter member
43870 posts
Mon Sep-08-08 12:43 PM

8. "you don't even have examples up to prove your worth?"
In response to Reply # 0

'cause to me, it's patently ridiculous to pay for drums in this day and age.

what separates you?

_

shakin your block with a 6 million dollar bop

_

www.davidevanmcdowell.com

coagulatedrecycles
29 posts
Mon Sep-08-08 05:16 PM

10. "RE: you don't even have examples up to prove your worth?"
In response to Reply # 8
Mon Sep-08-08 05:33 PM by coagulatedrecycles

I see where your coming from, and I don't blame you at all...
I've uploaded a folder with a few tracks I've produced USING THE SOUNDS I AM OFFERING to y'all.
This folder contains a variety, from Boom Bap Hip-Hop to the Club joints.. tracks I've produced for D-Block, to Usher to Skyzoo.

St Laz Ft. Skyzoo - If I Could (Produced by Dru and Maine)
St Laz Ft. Snyp Life (D Block) - All I Love (Produced by Dru and
Maine)
Opium Pottersfield - ITS REAL(Word Up) (Produced by Dru and Maine)
Infinite Mindz - WE Live it (Produced by Dru and Maine) - BOOM BAPPITY!
and
Usher Ft. Famous - Shoot It (Produced by Dru and Maine)

Here's the link!!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wbzso0

If your feeling these jawnts... all I ask is for even ONE of you to check these kits out and then tell the rest what YOU personally think about it, the books cover might not be the greatest but the information is PRICELESS! haven't you ever been recommended a book you would have never read otherwise?

BACK FROM L.A

Lobby Make The Music topic #39008 Previous topic | Next topic