Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #33057

Subject: "ATTN: DO NOT MAKE NEW POSTS ABOUT BEATS/MIXTAPES/ANYTHING." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Aeon
Charter member
43870 posts
Wed Dec-26-07 11:04 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"ATTN: DO NOT MAKE NEW POSTS ABOUT BEATS/MIXTAPES/ANYTHING."
Mon Aug-25-08 02:54 PM by Aeon

there is ALWAYS a new beats post.

starting today, there will also be a new project post. (btw if you guys think that's too much, hit me up and we'll go from there, but for now i see as many "check my mixtape/free album" posts as i do new beats posts.)

these posts are where you should be posting links to your new music, to your myspace page, to your homie, whatever.

DO NOT

I REPEAT

DO ***NOT***

MAKE SEPARATE POSTS ABOUT YOUR NEW BEATS, YOUR NEW MIXTAPE, YOUR NEW ANYTHING.

i hate the whole iron fist routine, i hate when other mods do it, but it's getting kinda ridiculous guys. i wish i could be here 24/7 to clip them shits as they are posted, but honestly... i can't. so when i come back and there are 10 posts on page 1 with links to mediocre beats... ya know.

i don't want to dissuade anybody from posting links to their music. but come on...

also: don't register just to spam up the board and shove your music down people's throats. listen to somebody else's music in the new music post, critique them, let them critique you...let it be a mutually beneficial situation-- IN THE RIGHT POST.

this is important, folks. keep posting in the wrong places and your music will never get heard as far as okp is concerned!

thanks!

_

shakin your block with a 6 million dollar bop

_

www.davidevanmcdowell.com

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Mar 07th 2008
HUAH!
Apr 05th 2008

BurbKnight
Charter member
106873 posts
Fri Mar-07-08 12:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. ""
In response to Reply # 0

Von Pea
Member since Jul 07th 2002
23537 posts
Sat Apr-05-08 05:28 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "HUAH!"
In response to Reply # 0

TanyaMorganIsARapGroup
http://www.vonpea.com

Lobby Make The Music topic #33057 Previous topic | Next topic