Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #24818

Subject: "*NEW HIP HOP LYRICIST* Tony Esteban CHECK HIM OUT!" Previous topic | Next topic
tonyesteban
Member since Mar 27th 2007
5 posts
Tue Mar-27-07 01:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"*NEW HIP HOP LYRICIST* Tony Esteban CHECK HIM OUT!"

What the deal OKP? My name is Tony Esteban and a friend of myne (Esco) that I do music with informed me that you can come on this site in order to get your name out there and show the public ur talent. Hopefully you clicked on this thread due to the fact that it says LYRICIST and not RAPPER. I HATE that term by the way lol. Let me get to a quick tidbit about me. I was born in Colorado and before you start to misjudge the quality of music that comes out of the mile high give it a chance before you read on further:

www.myspace.com/tonyesteban

I have more trax I mean A LOT more but sorry ass myspace only allows 4 as we all know. Upon request I can pack them up in a .rar file and ship them to you for a listening party of sorts.

It says a lot on my page about my message and my goal. However let me just touch on some quick points. The quality of music recently has really saddened me. There are very few artist that make me want to listen to them over and over. The guts lack creativity and the lyrical ability is falling wayyyyyyy off. Sit back and think about it and I think you will agree. I understand that the music biz is a tough biz to get into but something tells me that someone is going to hear what I create and give me a shot. I know I am going to make it. I keep telling myself to stay patient and just keep doing what I love. So that is what I am going to do. I try and keep it real, not so violent and instead of going at people I try and paint a picture between your ears to make you anticipate my next breath. Man I am just rambling I apologize. If you like what I do I thank you in advance. If you wanna talk biz here is the email (wurdplay@gmail.com). I hope I haven't wasted to much of your time. ONE EAR!!!! That's all it will take.

New demo is out and can be emailed upon request. I dont sell any of my shyt. I do this because I love hip hop and want to see it survive.

P.S. I write all my own shyt

PEACE

M.A.A.T
www.myspace.com/tonyesteban
wurdplay@gmail.com
ONE EAR...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Make The Music topic #24818 Previous topic | Next topic