Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #2524

Subject: "Dr. Xavier vs. Daredevil" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Mon Feb-28-00 11:01 PM

"Dr. Xavier vs. Daredevil"

Welcome to Danger Room Three! Your setting have been set to three seasons, and one Sudden Death for revealing purposes! If opponent is revealed battle resumes there, no where else, one verse each! If not may the best two of three win! Click on appropriate warps! Identify thyself in thy composition! Fight!

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Round1
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Feb 28th 2000
Xavier
DangerRoom3
Feb 29th 2000
Matt Murdock, Attorney At Law
DangerRoom3
Feb 29th 2000
Round2
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Feb 28th 2000
Nigga Please
DangerRoom3
Mar 02nd 2000
?kcimmig yas uoy naC
DangerRoom3
Mar 02nd 2000
Round3
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Feb 28th 2000
Daredevil, let's change it up....
DangerRoom3
Mar 03rd 2000
Yeah, I'll start...but give me till later today...n/m
DangerRoom3
Mar 04th 2000
Daredevil was in an accident...
DangerRoom3
Mar 06th 2000
      Blitzed 4 This One
DangerRoom3
Mar 06th 2000
Sudden Death
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Feb 28th 2000
Computer Program
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Feb 28th 2000
Computer
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Mar 02nd 2000
      Computer
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Mar 03rd 2000
           Computer
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Mar 05th 2000
Up, Up, Up...
DangerRoom3
Mar 07th 2000

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Mon Feb-28-00 11:02 PM

1. "Round1"
In response to Reply # 0

DangerRoom3

Tue Feb-29-00 12:01 PM

6. "Xavier"
In response to Reply # 1

I come out so strong it don't matter what you reply//<BR>Off the cuff cum sweeter than American Pie//<BR>Hope that verse from your first battle don't represent your skill level//<BR>I quadruple-dog-dare the devil//<BR>To compare text//<BR>To Professor X//<BR>Flash you the peace sign minus the index...!//<BR>Xavier's is a beach after a hurricane, I have no peers//<BR>And no fears like the clothing line I'm showing my gears//<BR>When in a clutch I switch it up like a transmission//<BR>over radio or television/ signal clear/must listen//<BR>You trying to link logs when you ain't even gotta ax (ask)//<BR>Who sets the standard? They're already past//<BR>Walk into circles alone sure as tax/ and ONLY rhyme in facts//<BR>In class/ I never studied but wrecked the curve//<BR>I'm cover material/ you not even worth a four word blurb//<BR>On page seventy-three/ Xavier's your new worst enemy//<BR>So nice kids put my answering machine messages on MP3//<BR>Not responsible for who I damage in battle/my skillz thier own entity//<BR>This be Karmic Payback for all the times you burnt a centipede//<BR>Under a magnifying glass my flows are still dense//<BR>Ill bent on dominating this tourney through brilliant millitant Strategy//<BR>You inlisted in this battle but couldn't pull rank//<BR>The closest thing to art for you would be drawing a blank//<BR>The only respect you'll get is preceeded by a dis-//<BR>\\siht ekil stpircs pilf nac ohw .C.M rehtona emaN<P>Let's Do This<BR>Xavier<P><BR>"Should he argue in speech that does not avail,<BR>and in words which are to no profit?"<BR>JOB15

DangerRoom3

Tue Feb-29-00 09:01 PM

7. "Matt Murdock, Attorney At Law"
In response to Reply # 1

When I vocalice I publicize...<BR>My stats fracture backs of fake jacks...<BR>Who perpetrate frauds and fake facts...<BR>Snatch mic titles greased-up like games with Rednecks...<BR>Untelevised death threats...<BR>The best at smacking fire at ya nuts like herpes simplex....<BR>Trying to battle me with words rugged like Russian Roulette...<BR>With manic depressive housewives and Vietnam Vets...<BR>Toss grenade syntax...then send you deep and scream "CATCH!!!"...<BR>God baked you skills but you ruined the whole batch...<BR>Inept 5 year old rhymes trying to cook Dad breakfast...<BR>You better off in alleys jacking chickens for their necklaces, rings and mink stoles...<BR>"I'M XAVIER....AND MY SKILLS ARE SUSPECT"...ya losin' control...<BR>Holdin' all ya calls...an head ya straight to SKILLS ANONYMOUS...<BR>I could destroy the X-Men but this I'll keep it monogamous...<BR>Snatch the hover chair...quickly nunchaku to the esophagus...<BR>Then resurrect ya life like Mumra laid in his sarcophagus...<BR>I am the MAN WITHOUT FEAR...no peers except GOD...<BR>"DOUBLE D'S" (DD) sprayed in grafitti when I murdered ya squad...<BR>Then flip back to the get dressed...at 8:50...<BR>And meet you at the courthouse pleaing you "NOT GUILTY"

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

2. "Round2"
In response to Reply # 0

DangerRoom3

Thu Mar-02-00 10:43 AM

9. "Nigga Please"
In response to Reply # 2

You're right<BR>My skills the #1 suspect in your eminent elimination//<BR>your case is shadier than Diallo's litigation//<BR>Need to liquidate//<BR>Gave me a piece of your mind, I want a refund//<BR>Your thinking cap is shrinking fast and this' just begun//<BR>Your flows are inferior like most white girls posteriors//<BR>I MOTIVATE with mine without needing ulteriors//<BR>If God gave you those "skills" I'm officially athiest//<BR>Not only are you blind, you're tasteless!<BR>You can keep your herpes simplex, even though you're getting fuct//<BR>Your the number one reason our courts are corrupt//<BR>Xavier gets engrossing worlds beyond your empty boasting//<BR>ghosting everything you're posting/ perfectly skilled//<BR>bettah pull yourself together like mercury spilled//<BR>cerebrally sever, leave your circuitry frilled//<BR>SNAP you BACK into reality like a chiropractor//<BR>bombard your auditory and cut off your benefactors//<BR>Sign you to my label just to see your face when you get dropped//<BR>Shoulda opted out, now your mind frame is severely cropped//<BR>I'm servin' saps with virgin raps//<BR>convergin' facts ta Murda Matt//<BR>I emerge with burgeoning words despite//<BR>You being left convulsing like a crackhead depiped//<BR>I've comandeered your thoughts to try to steer your verse away from tedium//<BR>Your style is so mediocre you prolly wear extra medium//<BR>I'm buck nekkid, 'cause you got nuthin on me//<BR>You shouldn't eaten those paint chips off of power lines when you were three//<BR>Defeat me? You're betta off tryin to rhyme ORANGE//<BR>/......./<P>You have been served.<BR>Love,<BR>Xavier<BR>

DangerRoom3

Thu Mar-02-00 10:35 PM

10. "?kcimmig yas uoy naC"
In response to Reply # 2

I don't need to play text tricks to prove most that I flip shit...<BR>Refuse to use stupid analogies to run my business...<BR>Running meters in mental Windows...<BR>Collect residuals from your pathetic attempts at trying to masturbate your own libido...<BR>Childish bravado, punchlines that lack sustance...<BR>ORANGE you glad to see the melodic way that I bust this???<BR>Imperial lyrical soldiering...<BR>Devil be shittin out smolderin, hot to get ya open for times when ya losin focus...<BR>So, once again, no place like double-D's<BR>The SUSPECT...like being with Puff and Shyne at an industry party...<BR>Snatchin ya doctorate to operate the god body...<BR>Cure the cancerous concepts ya spit that make the boards SNOTTY and sticky...<BR>I do declare, your school for the gifted and young..<BR>Should have been left to the gifted and young...<BR>Poisonous prose I'm politicking from tongue..<BR>Driving the wasteland of your BASE LINES, screaming out "AND ONE"...<BR>At the top of my lungs, son, ya get ya bell rung...<BR>Flags flown at half-mast, short days of class for news flashes of beatin' that ass..<BR>I am licensed practitioner of the laws I be laying...<BR>Corruption is the concoction of one who can't afford to pay to play it...<BR>Prayin' to lay what I'm relating every day...<BR>So...MR TASTE...was it buttery, margarine or PARKAY?<BR>Mayday, Danger Will Robinson, another victim was caught...<BR>Trying to surpress but getting caught within my verbal ONSLAUGHT...<P>Too many Marvel references to mention in this one...<BR>And I got yo nigga....nigga. LOL<BR>

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

3. "Round3"
In response to Reply # 0

DangerRoom3

Fri Mar-03-00 11:52 AM

11. "Daredevil, let's change it up...."
In response to Reply # 3

Good ish. Would you like to start round three? Peace,<BR>Xavier

DangerRoom3

Sat Mar-04-00 12:22 AM

13. "Yeah, I'll start...but give me till later today...n/m"
In response to Reply # 3

Yaheard. Nice skills. Out.

DangerRoom3

Mon Mar-06-00 05:58 AM

15. "Daredevil was in an accident..."
In response to Reply # 3

Sorry for the delay...but this here superhero's truck got rearended....now...where were we...<P>Okay, Doctor Professor or whatever your title...<BR>My arrival therapist stylings, your flows are suicidal...<BR>Matter fact, I send prayer that soon your lies will realize...<BR>And disappear like Orenthal's investors right before your very eyes...<BR>ELEKTRA-fied conceptions, the venomous BLACK WIDOW...<BR>Strap a BULLSEYE to ya chest then saturate with hock spittle...<BR>Riddle me this, Fat Man??<BR>With styles are sick as Boris Yeltsen...<BR>How the fuck you gone combat when ya lyrics are FOGGY NELSON??<BR>Just asking...now use the index that you saved, Papa Gepetto...<BR>Find your way up out this beating I lay like Hansel and Gretel...<BR>The Geppetto means I marionette wooden Pinnochios...<BR>With concepts that Enter the Dragon like Sisqo and Nokio...<BR>Your breadcrumb of a challenge gets eaten before its written...<BR>Guilty of Impersonating Opponents and Counterfitting...<BR>Once bitten, Twice Shy, Thrice'll gets to you the center if ya lickin...<BR>Of a Tootsie Roll Lollipop, STILL you couldn't fathom what I'm spitten...<BR>Why don't you recruit 4 of your niggaz later tonight...<BR>And I'll annhialate them all 'til my PC runs out of Megabytes...<BR>Or better yet, acellerate your recession like Celeron...<BR>And garner half a million from every nigga that bet upon...<BR>Ya trifle presentations I serve as the the gynecologists...<BR>Your only votes prove not every judge here is a gemologist...<BR>My styles are multi-faceted...sexy as Fat Bastard it...<BR>Niggaz pirate my text then trace my steps to figure where I mastered...<BR>I plastered it, world wide webbed on computer scenes...<BR>I got the vaccine to MAX XAVIER like he's MAXINE...<P>Good battle son.<BR>

DangerRoom3

Mon Mar-06-00 08:46 PM

16. "Blitzed 4 This One"
In response to Reply # 15

"Good battle, son"? <BR>It won't be a good battle until I'm defeated//<BR>But that ain't today/ not to say/ I'm conceited//<BR>Just honest/ <BR>This contest is against myself and EyE//<BR>To see how much I can whoop your ass by//<BR>Not self-proclaimed but Righteous/<BR>Hit ya like some Nitrous/<BR>Prof X always harder than seeing Stress up in a Tight-Dress//<BR>THEE MC to instill fear in the man without//<BR>Met you on your way to the next round but made ya switch-routes//<BR>Used to rip your kind in the school cafeteria//<BR>And STILL kick your rear from Cali to Nigeria//<BR>Then from Zaire back to here, ya hear?<BR>Your styles are ass backwards, go as far to say they're queer//<BR>Ain't callin you gay, though/<BR>You're just soft like some playdough/<BR>left out of the jar, tried to get hard/ just crumbled//<BR>When I Profess you're humbled//<BR>Never question 'Who's Is This?'<BR>It's my intuitiveness//<BR>You spark my creativity like a lighter run fluidless//<BR>I won't even respond to any lines in your prayer of a verse/ <BR>Not worth it//<BR>Regardless every line I write is so close to perfect//<BR>They're Siamese Twins/ My whole style a hybrid//<BR>Shine so bright you see me through your dead eyelids//<BR>Got insurance?<BR>You need some after what I did//<BR>Daredavil, you just got Blindsided/<BR>////////////////////////////////////////////<P>That was dessert,<BR>Love,<BR>Charles

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Mon Feb-28-00 11:03 PM

4. "Sudden Death"
In response to Reply # 0

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Mon Feb-28-00 11:03 PM

5. "Computer Program"
In response to Reply # 0

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Thu Mar-02-00 12:04 AM

8. "Computer"
In response to Reply # 5

n/m

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Fri Mar-03-00 07:07 PM

12. "Computer"
In response to Reply # 8

n/m

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Sun Mar-05-00 06:07 PM

14. "Computer"
In response to Reply # 12

Awaiting third round

DangerRoom3

Tue Mar-07-00 05:47 PM

17. "Up, Up, Up..."
In response to Reply # 0

And make sure ya post a winner for all 3 rounds...in case it comes down to indiviual votes

Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #2524 Previous topic | Next topic