Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #71255

Subject: "Anybody interested in buying my copy of Lunar: SSSC?" Previous topic | Next topic
6FeetDeepInThought
Charter member
2557 posts
Wed Jul-26-06 04:43 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Anybody interested in buying my copy of Lunar: SSSC?"

I'm not trying to set up a market here or anything, just thought that folks here might be interested.

It's the 4-disc collector's boxset, and it's basically brand spanking new, minus worn edges on the box (it already looked like that when I bought it). I'm hawking it on eBay, with a reserve price of $40, which I'd say is pretty damn reasonable. Here ya go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260013153811&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
not bad, not bad at all. n/m
Jul 26th 2006
are you broke?
Jul 26th 2006
I'm a poor-ass college student
Jul 26th 2006
I have Lunar Silver Star Story Complete & Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete
Jul 27th 2006
UPDATE
Aug 02nd 2006

jetblack
Member since Nov 14th 2004
44804 posts
Wed Jul-26-06 01:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "not bad, not bad at all. n/m"
In response to Reply # 0

---
Stoicism and chill.
---
Stay +.
---

LA2Philly
Member since Oct 18th 2004
41249 posts
Wed Jul-26-06 08:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "are you broke?"
In response to Reply # 0

gotdman, no way in hell I would ever sell mine.

---------------------------------
<--The drought is over

"have fun reveling in your pettiness tho" (C) Dula summing up 98% of OKS

"I didnt finish a damn thing...matter of fact I jerked off after she left."
-Kobe speaking to investigators

L D E A

6FeetDeepInThought
Charter member
2557 posts
Wed Jul-26-06 11:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "I'm a poor-ass college student"
In response to Reply # 2
Wed Jul-26-06 11:54 PM by 6FeetDeepInThought

I just got a new job about 3 days ago, but a man got to eat til that first paycheck comes in.

Also, I went through maybe the first three or four hours of the game and I wasn't feeling it at all. I'm sure it was a classic when it first came out, but man, it hasn't aged well.

I'm also considering letting go of Disgaea, which I enjoyed quite a bit more, but probably not for less than $100 or so

Sleepy
Charter member
6947 posts
Thu Jul-27-06 12:39 AM

4. "I have Lunar Silver Star Story Complete & Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete"
In response to Reply # 0

The collectors edition packaging...and the Lunar Galeon hand puppet that's never been opened.

Any bids???

Just joking...

You're such pests...now, what is it you want? In your depths of your ignorance, what is it you want? Well, whatever it is you want, I can't deliver because I just don't see it. - Orson Welles

Never Tired, Always Sleepy

6FeetDeepInThought
Charter member
2557 posts
Wed Aug-02-06 04:40 PM

5. "UPDATE"
In response to Reply # 0

Just sold it for a hefty $71

HUZZAH!

Lobby High-Tech topic #71255 Previous topic | Next topic