Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #48017

Subject: "quake 4 post" Previous topic | Next topic
osu_no_1
Member since Feb 26th 2003
9414 posts
Wed Jan-04-06 08:57 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"quake 4 post"

i know someone has to have this game. the latest in a classic series.

i picked it up last week and have been frustrated by what seems to be flaws in the manufacturing of the installation discs. exchanged twice and finally got it installed.

just got a new cpu and can still only run at lowest quality without things getting choppy. for some reason agp 8x won't work with this application. it looks good though, even at the lowest gfx setting.

haven't tried the online play yet, but the single player isn't too great, even on the highest difficulty it won't take long to finish. there have been some tough and bloody battles, but nothing outstanding so far.

i'm ready to get started on the multiplayer game now. anyone else playin this game, if so what are some good servers (midwest / east coast)? post your tag here and i'll post mine once i get on the game.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
played the demo on 360, I was ehhh
Jan 04th 2006

Rjcc
Charter member
94968 posts
Wed Jan-04-06 09:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "played the demo on 360, I was ehhh"
In response to Reply # 0

If I wanted to play quake 3 arena, I'd play Q3A

FREE CHAI VANG!

Certified Grade A Coon - Inspector Abrock33

http://rjcc.stumbleupon.com - what I'm looking at

www.hdbeat.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby High-Tech topic #48017 Previous topic | Next topic