Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #47560

Subject: "Does anyone have both Sirius and XM hooked up?" Previous topic | Next topic
mcdeezjawns
Charter member
26056 posts
Sun Jan-01-06 03:42 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Does anyone have both Sirius and XM hooked up?"

I'm thinking about getting XM now that I have Sirius...I have Sirius for Howard and the NFL, but I NEED XM for opie and anthony and the MLB package...So, does anyone have both systems hooked up in their car? Im thinking about doing it myself and wanna know if anyone else has

peace

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Does anyone have both Sirius and XM hooked up?
Jan 02nd 2006
yeah, but price wise it isnt worth it
Jan 02nd 2006
friend of mine does...
Jan 02nd 2006

IcyJones
Charter member
1100 posts
Mon Jan-02-06 01:04 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Does anyone have both Sirius and XM hooked up?"
In response to Reply # 0

you can download opie and anthony, but if you really need the mlb then i can't help you.

the sig:
"So fuck the commercial tracks you doin. A brother got to eat. Yeah, why don't you rap for food then."

mcdeezjawns
Charter member
26056 posts
Mon Jan-02-06 05:22 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "yeah, but price wise it isnt worth it"
In response to Reply # 1

on Audible.com you can get O&A, but its like 12 bucks a month...If im gonna drop 12 a month, i might as well get a hundred other channels along with it..Plus i'm not sure if you can get the show on the same day it airs...

peace

BreezeBoogie
Charter member
7903 posts
Mon Jan-02-06 03:54 PM

2. "friend of mine does..."
In response to Reply # 0

he's had XM for a year and some change. He just got Sirius to add the howard stern show and the sports programming. I don't have either but I'll prolly get Sirius soon.

-----------------------
"I'm so glad I got my own
I'm so glad that I can see
my life's a natural high
the man can't put no thing on me" (c) Curtis Mayfield

Lobby High-Tech topic #47560 Previous topic | Next topic