Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #44096

Subject: "RE4" Previous topic | Next topic
Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28859 posts
Mon Dec-05-05 10:29 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"RE4"

I'm stuck on the mission where you have to kill 15 townspeople. I don't want to go into the house and deal with the chainsaw wielding mofo.

Any suggestions??????????

No empathy for white misery (c) BDot

"root for everybody black haters say that's crazy, wow..."

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
my friend, my life has taught me the following lesson if it's taught me ...
Dec 06th 2005
I assume you speak of the village when you first reach it
Dec 06th 2005
The 1st time I played that part, I didn't have to face the chainsaw guy
Dec 06th 2005
Basicallly, what I do is
Dec 06th 2005
You might as well just grab the shotgun and kill him
Dec 06th 2005

Invisiblist
Charter member
33760 posts
Tue Dec-06-05 03:29 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "my friend, my life has taught me the following lesson if it's taught me ..."
In response to Reply # 0

sometimes you just have to deal with the chainsaw-wielding mofo.

6FeetDeepInThought
Charter member
2557 posts
Tue Dec-06-05 05:07 AM

2. "I assume you speak of the village when you first reach it"
In response to Reply # 0

I typically run to one of the little shacks at the end of the trail, and blast everyone with my shotty as they come in. Chainsaw guy can take like 8 blasts, but you'll eventually git 'r done

Save Our Sonics!
http://www.saveoursonics.org/

BrillRick
Member since Jan 05th 2005
2479 posts
Tue Dec-06-05 08:53 AM

3. "The 1st time I played that part, I didn't have to face the chainsaw guy"
In response to Reply # 0

I think it may have been because I didn't get the shotgun. I took out the 15 guys I needed to take out by running around like an idiot and doing headshot stun->kick combos. I didn't realize that there was even a chainsaw guy until I started to play over and I decided to get the shotgun during that part.

BigReg
Charter member
62390 posts
Tue Dec-06-05 08:59 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "Basicallly, what I do is"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Dec-06-05 09:19 AM by BigReg

Go the back way get the herb, hop in the back window of the first house, and collect the bullets/grenade. Hope back out the window, wax the first bitch zombie(semi-zombie?).

By this time, the towns a flutter. Keep on going around the back way, come around the corner, wax the dude. It takes like 3 or 4 deaths before another cutscene and they ramp up the zombie attack. I have also noticed if you don't go too deep into the village towards the exit, the chainsaw dudes don't attack. At this point, its a matter of run far away, turn around, try to kill some more, repeat. Remember you have a grenade, so when they are bunched up dont hestitate to throw it.

Remember leg shots make them fall to the ground, the heads maximum damage, and you kinda want to run around in circles hoping someone separates from the pack so you can wax em.

Only run in the house if shit is hitting the fan and you can't survive outside, move the chest to barricade the window, grab the shotgun and try to make your last stand on the top(kick out the ladder, shotgun people outside of the windows...hell, jump out the window and run far away again)

chillinCHiEF
Charter member
39873 posts
Tue Dec-06-05 10:59 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "You might as well just grab the shotgun and kill him"
In response to Reply # 0

You're gonna fight far tougher cats than the chainsaw guy in that first part, so you may as well get some practice in now. Just use the shotgun to take out his legs, get close, then empty out on his head.

Lobby High-Tech topic #44096 Previous topic | Next topic