Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #303277

Subject: "My techy ninjaz: Micro-SD question.......*Android-Eject edition*" Previous topic | Next topic
NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Wed Jan-24-18 01:36 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"My techy ninjaz: Micro-SD question.......*Android-Eject edition*"
Wed Jan-24-18 01:41 AM by NoDrawls McGraw

This might be some common shit but lace me wit game:

2 weeks ago, I'm transferring files to my laptop from the android so I eject the SD from the phone(literally went to storage options and selected "eject sd card" before removing it, this is a crucial note because I usually just turn the phone off completely, then remove the SD from phone, insert it into my multi-adapter and slide in the laptop with no problems).

This *particular time was the 1st time that I selected the "eject" option instead of turning the phone off:

NOW! ? !,.....

Neither my phone NOR the laptop will read/detect the SD card(luckily I have a backup SD card with most of the same data on it, plus all my shit backed up to google drive anyway) so I'm trippin like, da fuck?...

Any ya'll Katz gone thru this before and is there a way for me to make the original SD card detectable again?...Is there a common method for recovering the data 'cus I didn't format it so this is what has me buggin out.

Shit is random as hell, HighTech gurus, enlighten a Brotha...

Thanks in advance...

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: My techy ninjaz: Micro-SD question.......*Android-Eject edition*
Jan 24th 2018
EXACTLY! ! !
Jan 24th 2018

Wonderl33t
Member since Jul 11th 2002
21405 posts
Wed Jan-24-18 01:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: My techy ninjaz: Micro-SD question.......*Android-Eject edition*"
In response to Reply # 0

That's a tough one. You'd think that the eject option on your phone would be the equivalent of "eject safely" on computer.

NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Wed Jan-24-18 10:58 PM

2. "EXACTLY! ! !"
In response to Reply # 1

>That's a tough one. You'd think that the eject option on
>your phone would be the equivalent of "eject safely" on
>computer.

^ ^ ^This HERE is the shit that got me scratchin my head like shit!

#Janky

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

Lobby High-Tech topic #303277 Previous topic | Next topic