Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #302698

Subject: "World of Warcraft Patch 7.3" Previous topic | Next topic
SoulProprietor
Charter member
613 posts
Tue Aug-29-17 11:50 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via ICQ
"World of Warcraft Patch 7.3"

Shadows of Argus arrives TODAY.

Tons of updates and changes to the game.

Lots of catch-up mechanics, if you've been away.

Wowhead has a really good guide for returning players:
http://www.wowhead.com/news=270400/patch-7-3-tips-for-returning-players

For those that didn't buy the WoW: Legion expansion, its on sale until 9/5 for $29.99.

Anyone still playing? I recently returned and was looking for some more buddies to play with.

You can find me on Emerald Dream (US) as Dindada.
soulpro#1740 on battle.net

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I played when Legion dropped
Aug 29th 2017
I was in the process of moving into a new home...
Aug 29th 2017

Paps_Smear
Member since Feb 02nd 2009
4254 posts
Tue Aug-29-17 01:25 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I played when Legion dropped"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Aug-29-17 01:25 PM by Paps_Smear

Got back up with my hardcore raiding guild and was back to downing new raids on normal the first day and heroic shortly after. To me it's honestly been the best expansion since Wrath of the Lich King.

Unfortunately for the type of play style I was used to and guild requirements it took way too much time, I had to give it a rest a few months ago. Before then I stopped with MoP, only leveled up a character in WoD so I could be ready for the next expansion. Love the game, just take sooo much time when they require that type of commitment.

Miss my Paladin and my Demon Hunter was mad fun. I'll return one day but right now I'm enjoying my free time.

=================
Official Okay-Super Villain™

I only play the games that I win at -
Gamertag: Innovator
PSN: DurtyGambino
Steam: Durty Gambino
Twitch.tv/durtygambino

SoulProprietor
Charter member
613 posts
Tue Aug-29-17 05:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via ICQ
2. "I was in the process of moving into a new home..."
In response to Reply # 1

when Legion dropped. I didn't really get to level until a couple of weeks later. By then all my friends and guild mates were raiding, so I felt left out and quit soon after.

A couple of weeks ago I used my Legion boost on a Shaman on Emerald Dream. I'd always wanted to play on a PVP realm, and this one had the RP element as well, which could be fun... we'll see.

I've decided to just raid casually, as time permits. I want to see if I can find some Arena/BG partners and a small guild where I can meet some cool new people. I don't have the time to raid hardcore anymore.

Lobby High-Tech topic #302698 Previous topic | Next topic