Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #301485

Subject: "Your Top 5 Games of 2016" Previous topic | Next topic
IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Fri Dec-30-16 08:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Your Top 5 Games of 2016"

Mine:

5. The Witness — I have no complaints about this game, but I never finished it, so fifth.

4. Overwatch — Rocket League Syndrome. The game was stupid fun before people starting playing seriously. Now it's just regular fun.

3. Uncharted 4 — Best third person marriage shooter of 2016. Underrated multiplayer too.

2. Street Fighter V — One of the most frustrating games of this generation and also one of the most rewarding.

1. Inside — I have no complaints about this game and I finished it, so first.

-30-
You know it's drama, but it sound real good.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I'm gonna cheat and do 2015-2016.
Dec 30th 2016
It seems like SFV and Doom had similar design philosophies.
Dec 31st 2016
RE: Your Top 5 Games of 2016
Dec 30th 2016
Dec 31st 2016
Flame in the Flood looks gooooood. I need to cop.
Dec 31st 2016
      my fiancee is on a 30 day run right now
Jan 01st 2017
Dec 31st 2016
Revelator has the smartest tutorial ever in a fighting game
Dec 31st 2016
I got pulled away from Destiny more than most years...
Dec 31st 2016
You tried the Hori pads?
Dec 31st 2016
I've heard comparisons with Titanfall 2 & Mario
Jan 02nd 2017
Addendums
Jan 31st 2017
top 10 cause I wrote it elsewhere (plus a lot of comments on other stuff...
Jan 01st 2017
Great write up. Kinda salty I didn't snatch Tricky Towers of PS Plus now...
Jan 07th 2017
I've barely played 5, so might as well list everything
Jan 02nd 2017
Inside's ending is Top 5 all time.
Jan 07th 2017
Imma keep it to top 3
Jan 02nd 2017
You think we'll get a TF3?
Jan 07th 2017
I take my whole list back. Wild Guns: Reloaded is GOTY 2016.
Jan 07th 2017

will_5198
Charter member
63107 posts
Fri Dec-30-16 10:13 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I'm gonna cheat and do 2015-2016."
In response to Reply # 0

the backlog is real. I just bought Titanfall 2 last week, but holding off until I finish my seventh or eighth Final Fantasy 6 run-through.

5. Abzu -- My favorite "play-for-15-minutes-and-decompress" game right now. No objectives, no leveling, just swimming around a beautifully atmospheric underwater world.

4. Ori and the Blind Forest -- Playable Studio Ghibli movie. Super Metroid in design (albeit a lot more linear) and with moments that made you want to stop and smile.

3. Doom -- Braindead fun. It's not perfect: I wish the weapons and glory kills were more visceral and less cartoony, and the level design turns into a bunch of arenas on the last trip to Hell. But the music, graphics, speed (double jumps + auto wall climbs are everything) and nostalgia made it a great package nonetheless.

2. Resident Evil HD -- Never played a single one of the original PS series beyond a few hours at a friend's house. Tank controls killed it for me. For some reason, the remaster just clicked with me...I realized the limited controls were in part by design, raising the stress level on a simple hallway walk. The limited resources is also refreshing in this save-anytime era. The best B-movie game ever.

1. Street Fighter V -- A complete shitshow of a consumer product, without even the most basic features on launch and a series of half-measure patches that have taken it from alpha to beta while charging and extra $60 for necessary DLC content. That said, I've logged 350 hours so Capcom won. My favorite fighting game of all-time.

--------

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Sat Dec-31-16 12:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "It seems like SFV and Doom had similar design philosophies."
In response to Reply # 1

Both dev teams went about making modern installments to their respective franchises by returning to the essence.

Doom 2016 is the answer to "What makes Doom feel like Doom?" and SFV is the answer to "What makes Street Fighter feel like Street Fighter?"

Hitman could be included in this too.

These games didn't really separate themselves from the competition with package features (Doom's multiplayer was an afterthought, Hitman had that risky episodic model, and SFV is the first game to be in beta for two seasons), but by leaning into their identity.

-30-

Dj_SpinnovatoR
Charter member
117 posts
Fri Dec-30-16 11:17 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "RE: Your Top 5 Games of 2016"
In response to Reply # 0

>1. Inside — I have no complaints about this game and I
>finished it, so first.

Thank you for this...

..."Focus on the Past your ass will be has what" - Dre3000

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Sat Dec-31-16 06:12 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "RE: Your Top 5 Games of 2016"
In response to Reply # 0

Pokemon Go - spent more hours playing this than anything else.

Overwatch - never got serious about it, but it's good.

Forza Horizon 3 - as good of a driving game as you can get

Flame in the Flood - originally a kickstarter game, I just picked it up on sale for $10 bc my and my fiancee liked Don't Starve. This is probably better than Don't Starve.

I dunno what's fifth.

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Sat Dec-31-16 01:00 PM

6. "Flame in the Flood looks gooooood. I need to cop."
In response to Reply # 3

-30-

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Sun Jan-01-17 09:04 PM

11. "my fiancee is on a 30 day run right now"
In response to Reply # 6

like any roguelike (i guess?) the checkpointing can be a little fucked, but that's the nature of the game.

(it checkpoints in each segment of the river, which sometimes can be a ways apart)

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

bearfield
Member since Mar 10th 2005
8049 posts
Sat Dec-31-16 11:21 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "RE: Your Top 5 Games of 2016"
In response to Reply # 0

hitman - amazing good level design. sapienza is an all time top 10 video game level. the mastery + challenges systems do a good job of encouraging getting good at the game. AI is predictable and manipulable yet random enough to keep things interesting

forza horizon 3 - one of the best racing games of all time. arcadey and accessible for new players and enough scalability for veterans. driving feels fantastic. tons of content. gorgeous

guilty gear xrd: revelator - i had the most fun learning new systems and controls this year in revelator partially due to the fantastic training mode. fun to play and easy on the eyes

dark souls 3 - victory lap + fan service but it's still from software. the game is exquisitely designed from both a gameplay and art perspective. some of the best level design in the series (cathedral of the deep, catacombs of carthus, and ithryll are spectacular). huge variety in character builds due to the wealth of equipment and spells

civilization vi - moving closer to being a board game did a lot for the depth of civ and that's not easy to do. having to consider where to place your city buildings and wonders on the map adds another layer that feels natural. comes very close to feeling like a civ game with an expansion

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Sat Dec-31-16 01:08 PM

7. "Revelator has the smartest tutorial ever in a fighting game"
In response to Reply # 4

and it looks impossibly gorgeous.

I wish I was into that style of fighting game because very few games of any genre are made with as much care and attention to detail.

-30-

chillinCHiEF
Charter member
39873 posts
Sat Dec-31-16 02:13 PM

8. "I got pulled away from Destiny more than most years..."
In response to Reply # 0
Sat Dec-31-16 02:15 PM by chillinCHiEF

5. Street Fighter V - I don't care about single player so this was a lot of fun to play and even more fun to watch. At the same time, rage quitting, shitty Madcatz pads (not really the games fault, but still), and the lack of a more fully featured training mode kept this from being higher.

4. Pac-Man 256 - I spent quite a bit of time playing this. It's my favorite Pac-Man game since Championship Edition.

3. Uncharted 4- This was good. Probably as good as 2 was, but if I'm being honest Last of Us is better. Also, Uncharted multiplayer doesn't do it for me anymore.

2. Titanfall 2 - The campaign was surprisingly a lot of fun. If they make more single-player stuff I will definitely buy it. The multiplayer seems nice in theory but not really my thing.

1. Hyper Light Drifter - This game is my shit. It's like 2D Zelda meets Dark Souls with music like Fez.

Games That Might Have Made It If I Played Them Longer: Furi (too hard), Mafia 3 (playing now), The Witness (too hard)
Games I Only Played A Little of But Was Like 'Meh': Gears of War 4 (they fucked up Horde), Doom (played the demo and didn't care for it)
Games I Wanted to Play But Didn't: Superhot (I feel like this would have bumped off SFV if I played it), Dishonored 2, FFXV

Overall it was a great year with more stuff that I would like to have played than I had time to.

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Sat Dec-31-16 02:46 PM

9. "You tried the Hori pads?"
In response to Reply # 8

>shitty Madcatz pads

They ain't as pretty as the Madcatz, but they feel great. Probably my favorite pads ever. I use them hella when I'm being a scumbag who plays emulators.

>Overall it was a great year with more stuff that I would like
>to have played than I had time to.

There's a lot I never got around to too. Last Guardian, Watchdogs, Mafia, Titanfall, Dishonored, Hyper Light, Oxenfree, Stardew Valley...too much video game, man.

-30-

topaz
Member since Nov 28th 2002
6236 posts
Mon Jan-02-17 12:28 AM

13. "I've heard comparisons with Titanfall 2 & Mario"
In response to Reply # 8

in terms of level design, which got my interest. I'll look to get it when the price drops.

-
Gang Starr / Nujabes blend - https://youtu.be/lsci1vu6ick
DOOM Tribute - https://youtu.be/qmBQ2BDefKM
Donut of the Heart cover in Javascript - https://youtu.be/afLc2CkC8lk

chillinCHiEF
Charter member
39873 posts
Tue Jan-31-17 12:50 PM

19. "Addendums"
In response to Reply # 8

The Madcatz pads weren't that shitty and I think some of my issues were from something else.
I got Doom because I had a gift card and it's not bad. So far it wouldn't crack my top five but it's compelling enough to keep playing even though it plays like a PC ass PC game.
Mafia III is cool but also would not beat out any of the above games.

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15297 posts
Sun Jan-01-17 12:42 AM

10. "top 10 cause I wrote it elsewhere (plus a lot of comments on other stuff..."
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Jan-01-17 12:51 AM by Nodima

Honorable Mentions:

ABZU: I thought this was a neat experience, but it didn't leave any impression on me other than Journey Under Water. I suppose the One Big Moment was cool but even that borrowed its format from one of Jouneys several Big Moments.

Day of the Tentacle / Grim Fandango Remastered: Not sure that it counts anyway, and I only played maybe two hours of each because my brain no longer works this way (maybe I'll whip out some guides over the winter and just bask in the old schoolness of it all with none of the mental stress) but the director's commentary was great and it was fun seeing all the work they put into modernizing a pair of games that are very dated for very different reasons.

The Banner Saga: Released on PS4 January of this year, and I was hooked, but it didn't stick with me much after it was done. I was excited for The Banner Saga 2 up until the point I booted it up and almost immediately bounced off it, leaving me to wonder if I ever really loved The Banner Saga in the first place.

Overcooked: I love the idea of this game, but it is VERY hard with just two players, especially when one of those players is your 37-year old girlfriend whose only real video game experience is The Walking Dead Seasons One and Two on an iPad. She loves food, I love playing video games, and the first two levels of this are a lot of fun. Once they put us on trucks and made the playing field start sliding around, though, all hope was lost. Bummer.

Batman: Arkham Knight: This game was a lot of fun while I was playing it; honestly, it should be on my list where The Witness is. But I mostly enjoyed it for all the ways it reminded me of how much I loved Arkham City, and while I didn't hate the Batmobile as much as most I did find it overused and repetitive nonetheless.

Nodima GOTY 2016
No Caption Provided
1. DOOM

I did not have any expectations for this game prior to release. I heard the multiplayer beta buzz and didn't care much; haven't cared much for competitive first-person games since the first Modern Warfare. I play a first-person shooter every other year or two, and generally pick something that seems the most original. Who'd have thought a return to its roots would make DOOM the most original shooter in years? It undeniably borrows from modern tropes and from its own standard operating procedures, but subverts almost every expectation over and over again until you're left with a game that's both a satire and send up of the entire idea of video games and their history with violence and gore. Impeccable writing, sound and level design and more add up to a game I imagined would just be a quick, bloody romp but proved to be so, so much more.

No Caption Provided
2. MLB The Show 16

I have bought Sony's One True Baseball Sim yearly since 2013, though I could never tell you exactly why. I admire the attention to detail in the simulation of an actual sports broadcast and the way the baseball feels and looks like baseball; if any sport lends itself to video games, it's baseball, especially the modern SABRmetrics version of it. But 2016 was the first year I had a good relationship with this series' servers, and as such I became hopelessly addicted to Diamond Dynasty, a twist on EA's Ultimate Team modes that does away with contracts, injuries, multiple versions of the same player (well, discounting the super cool flashback and rookie cards) and all the other distracting, free-to-play elements that make EA and 2K's versions of the same mode seem exploitative in favor of letting you focus on which players past and present you love to play with and why. It's an endlessly rewarding loop that had a baseball ex-pat like myself randomly checking box scores in the paper for the first time in two decades, and glued to my bar stool throughout the 2016 playoffs.

No Caption Provided
3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

I was late to the Uncharted party; I originally binged all three over the summer of 2013 thanks to a deep discount on PSN. I had always worried fans and critics of the series were overrating its characters' sense of individualism and relatability, and that spending $60 on a 6 hour game I'd only play once would be a mistake. Enter 2016, wherein I played Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Uncharted 4 all in a row, loved every second of it, and came away without a doubt in my mind that this current regime at Naughty Dog is an infallible monster when it comes to narrative structure and using gameplay to invest the player in the tales they want to tell. It's the best playing game in the series, the most beautiful game of its generation and a stellar story in its own right that only marginally leans on its predecessors; a lesson the Star Wars people failed to learn when making Force Awakens. I never touched the multiplayer, but I bought the Digital Deluxe Version and didn't feel like I wasted a penny. I didn't want this ride to end.

No Caption Provided
4. Ratchet & Clank

What a lovely surprise! During the original PS2 trilogy, I'd found myself super into Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando but otherwise gravitated a little more towards Jak & Daxter. Yet this pseudo-re-release somehow ginned up wells of nostalgia I didn't even know I had, and was so purely fun that I immediately started a New Game + upon completion. I didn't finish that second run, but boy is this game full of awesome guns, beautiful locales and trinkets to collect. It's just a shame the story didn't quite keep up with the gameplay.

No Caption Provided
5. NBA 2K17

This game used to top my GOTY lists year in and year out if for no other reason than it was a fantastic way to vicariously manage a franchise and play a few seasons with my favorite basketball players, meticulously animated and crafted to operate on screen eerily similar to the way they did in real life. I've found the series to slowly mire itself in a variety of issues related to online server unreliability and free-to-play mechanics that have made its MyPlayer mode both a money tree and a hinderance on the rest of the game. There is feature bloat nearly to the point of no return with this game, but for the first time since 2K12 or so the CPU feels excellent to play against, and a new A.I. system simulates the individual styles of each NBA team like never before. It's the first 2K since the PS3 days I've sunk any real time into not one but two franchise saves, and while MyTeam is a horrible mess of incentives to spend real money and the laggy, basically-a-different-game online play are huge disappointments considering my love affair with Diamond Dynasty earlier in the year, the actual on court product is enough of a saving grace I feel comfortable loving NBA 2K again.

No Caption Provided
6. The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt

Sneaking in on the technicality of the sheer scope of Blood & Wine, an expansion I'm nowhere near experiencing (I only just beat the base game about three weeks ago), The Witcher 3 has and will be a part of my life for the better part of two years by the time all is said and done with it. I don't enjoy everything about this game - so much of the loot is inconsequential (at least on the default difficulty), despite best intentions there is still a lot of repetition in its game design, and the Skellige Isles are the antithesis of fun to explore and/or traverse. The Witcher 3 works because its world is easily the most fully realized open world this side of a Rockstar tentpole, and the sheer detail invested in that world overcomes all the RPG tropes, Eastern European PC RPG rough edges and bizarre concept of pacing this game throws at you.

No Caption Provided
7. Mafia III

I've been meaning to do a long, detailed write-up of all the ways Mafia III doesn't work. Killscreen's review goes a long way towards describing what I felt while playing this game without addressing the totality of that feeling. All the disconnect between narrative and actions, between player and locale, between setting and abilities. Mafia III was nothing if not a frustrating experience and not at all what I'd hoped it'd be, quite small in ambition both game and story wise. Setting all my disappointments aside, though, it was still a game I could play for hours at a time and enjoy. I loved the articles in the issues of Playboy and read each of them with my morning coffee (the photography was great, as well). The weight of the combat was lovely, and there was a certain feeling captured in raiding an enemy base with shotgun-toting brutes in tow while diegetic music hummed out of an AM radio. And, despite totally not nailing its attempts to inject social and political commentary into their narrative, Hanger 13 definitely deserves some recognition for trying something bold and complex, even if it was ultimately little more than window dressing on a lifeless world.

No Caption Provided
8. The Witness

I'm going to be honest; this is the point in my Game of the Year list where I'm just mentioning things I played rather than things I finished. Firewatch could have gone here, but where most found the best characterization of the year and a fascinating psychological tale I mostly found yawns and a pretty forest. Life Is Strange could have gone here but I think the running rule is these episodic games are tied to the year their first episode releases, not their last/the compilation's release date. And Until Dawn would place much higher on this list than either game if release dates were entirely irrelevant to Game of the Year discussions. But anyway, The Witness. I felt stupid playing this game almost immediately, and once things got more complicated than a simple maze I solved a series of puzzles involving fruit trees, a single puzzle involving the horizon, a single puzzle involving a courtyard and then wandered aimlessly from puzzle to puzzle, hoping something might stick and never quite getting there. I wound up hating this game for how stupid it made me feel and baffled at how anyone could have beaten it without their hand being held, but I definitely admired its smarts even if it failed to teach me anything during my brief visit.

No Caption Provided
9. No Man's Sky

In all honesty I should probably rank this game above The Witness, and maybe even Mafia III. I never came to hate this game, and in fact generally loved my time spent with it. Many hours were lost to exploring planets, scanning things, running from one two-minutes-away marker to the next until suddenly my ship was an hour and twenty minutes from where I stood. But there was a point at which it all felt pointless, and my progression felt as for-the-sake-of-it as progression can get. There is no game I've gone from "playing as much as I can" to "not playing at all" as quickly as I did No Man's Sky; I have very fond memories of punch-gliding across irradiated tropical deserts and iced-over wastelands, but I don't ultimately have any reason to recommend this game to anyone aside from the sheer wonder that comes from your first 12 or so planets, as wonderous a feeling as any game has ever granted me. Whether that feeling is worth the price of admission is ultimately up to the player; for me, it very much was at the time but has felt less and less so the more distance I put between myself, the fantasy of No Man's Sky and the reality of it.

No Caption Provided
10. Tricky Towers

I'm not great at this game. I play it maybe once a week. I only enjoy the Race mode, and mostly just on Normal mode. I don't have any Hot Tricky Towers Strats to share with you. But it's joined The Pinball Arcade as That One Game I play for Three Minutes Waiting for Something Else to Happen. I've never much enjoyed the fighter/competitive twists on Tetris in the past, but something about the physics based nature of this one is incredibly charming, and I've felt few more raw emotions of righteous fury or rapturous delight than when my tower collapses atop itself or the same happens to a competitor just moments away from the finish line, suddenly just a fourth of its previous height and all hope seemingly lost. A great reminder that some of the best game designs are also the simplest.

SOME GAMES I WISH I'D PLAYED WITH LITTLE TO NO REASON FOR WHY I DIDN'T PLAY THEM

ALL THE VR GAMES: I don't have that kinda dough, yo.

The Division: Just would like to know what it's like, but I think I'll just go back to Destiny if I want a fix like this.

All the Free PS+ Games I Didn't Play, Which Is Just About All of Them

Let It Die: For some reason I assumed this was a cartoonish side-scroller until I saw the Quick Look and realized I'd never play this.

Bound: Just screams PS+ some day.

Just Cause 3: Just Cause 2 was enjoyable as a PS+ game on PS3 but I didn't come close to finishing it and found it mostly baffling; once the explosions got old, so did the game.

Fallout 4

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Virginia: I'm lying. I played this. I wish I hadn't paid for it, or played it.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare: I thought the hype reels for the campaign looked cool.

Street Fighter V: I love Street Fighter, but I no longer have anyone to play it with.

Hyper Light Drifter, Oxenfree, Downwell: All look cool.

Hitman: Seems like a game I wouldn't enjoy playing nearly as much as I enjoy watching it.

Final Fantasy XV: Someday, but not today, or tomorrow.

Watch Dogs 2: Such a bad taste from the first one.

The Last Guardian: Next on my list, once holiday spending is wrapped up.

XCOM 2: So worried its as buggy on consoles as it was the last time around.

Titanfall 2: Campaign sounds promising, but if I'm completely uninterested in the MP what's the point?

Rise of the Tomb Raider: If Uncharted hadn't came out this year...

Overwatch: Ew, online FPS.

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Sat Jan-07-17 01:53 PM

15. "Great write up. Kinda salty I didn't snatch Tricky Towers of PS Plus now..."
In response to Reply # 10

-30-

topaz
Member since Nov 28th 2002
6236 posts
Mon Jan-02-17 12:21 AM

12. "I've barely played 5, so might as well list everything"
In response to Reply # 0

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - really well done and challenging, it's amazing that they made three entirely different paths. Conquest alone took me 100+ hours to beat. I intend to play Birthright and Revelations as well eventually.

Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice - usual AA affair, pretty sure this one is the longest in the series. Cases 3 & 5 were the highlights for me.

Pokemon Moon - my first main game since Gold/Silver on GBC, having fun so far (about halfway through), but that calling for help shit is annoying.

Zero Time Dilemma - the art style took a while to get used to, but this is a worthy follow-up to 999 and Virtue's Last Reward. Absolutely love this series.

The Last Guardian - it's really a feast for the eyes, the world looks absolutely stunning. Can be frustrating controlling Trico, but the puzzles and climbing makes it fun gameplay wise.

Pokemon Go - I didn't bother with the gyms, but collecting new monsters were a lot of fun. I ended up with just over 100 in my Pokedex.

Inside - Really fun puzzles, and that ending!

-
Gang Starr / Nujabes blend - https://youtu.be/lsci1vu6ick
DOOM Tribute - https://youtu.be/qmBQ2BDefKM
Donut of the Heart cover in Javascript - https://youtu.be/afLc2CkC8lk

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Sat Jan-07-17 01:57 PM

18. "Inside's ending is Top 5 all time."
In response to Reply # 12

-30-

BigReg
Charter member
62390 posts
Mon Jan-02-17 02:59 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
14. "Imma keep it to top 3"
In response to Reply # 0

3)Street Fighter 5 : Will summed it up above...as a developer Capcom found a way to go backwards in almost every game design category except the most hardest to nail; fun.

2)Doom - Keep it simple stupid. Sometimes you gotta shoot things until they die, sometimes you gotta run up and rip em apart. It feels like the first time in a decade singleplayer FPS's were treated with the respect it deserves; just let me run in there and reign down hell on any motherfucker in my way..nobody did it better then 1994 Doom and nobody does it better then 2016 Doom.

1)Titanfall 2 - The swan song of the Call of Duty era now that games like FPS's like Overwatch and Destiny are taking over. The FPS singleplayer feels like a continuation of what Portal/Half Life were trying to do with inventive set pieces/atmosphere and the multiplayer distills that COD crack down to it's purest form(with fighting killer robots!). The most influential developers of the modern era leave on a high note.

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Sat Jan-07-17 01:56 PM

16. "You think we'll get a TF3?"
In response to Reply # 14

-30-

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Sat Jan-07-17 01:56 PM

17. "I take my whole list back. Wild Guns: Reloaded is GOTY 2016."
In response to Reply # 0

-30-

Lobby High-Tech topic #301485 Previous topic | Next topic