Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #300552

Subject: "EA Access" Previous topic | Next topic
go mack
Member since May 02nd 2008
4020 posts
Fri Sep-02-16 04:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"EA Access"

So I got a Xbox One a few months ago. I got a good deal with a free extra controller and bundle for 279 which was quite a bit cheaper than the PS4 bundle would have cost me without the extra controller.

I was lowkey kicking myself for not spending the extra cash as started thinking some of those PS4 titles I was missing out on and the hardware itself might be better.

Until yesterday when I found out about EA Access that is. This shit is dope, 4.99 a month and have a ton of games available, Madden 16, NBA Live 16, FIFA 16, etc. My kid likes the Plants vs Zombies, Mirrors Edge is cool, eventually Mass Effect. I think its well worth the 4.99 for now anyways.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Got an Xbox ONe this weekend
Sep 26th 2016

L_O_Quent
Charter member
15348 posts
Mon Sep-26-16 02:05 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "Got an Xbox ONe this weekend "
In response to Reply # 0

and the kids and I were looking at FIFA and the Unravel game then tried to sign up for EA Access... wouldn't take my money for about 3 hours so I gave up and tried again today only to find out that because I live in Sweden but have English as my language preference I needed to switch the entire fucking Xbox to all Swedish before it would accept my paypal..

happy with the deal but have to say that this really brought it down a notch.

M$ has some horrid and antiquated ideas of security that no one else in 2016 seems to have...

The offspring :-D

PSN & XBL: LOQuent

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby High-Tech topic #300552 Previous topic | Next topic