Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #299307

Subject: "Feels weird there's not super small Apple post" Previous topic | Next topic
L_O_Quent
Charter member
15348 posts
Wed Mar-23-16 09:32 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Feels weird there's not super small Apple post"

I'm meh as hell about the 4 inch phone somewhat interested in the smaller Pro but only because of price.

Apple Watch means nothing to me so I have no opinion on the price drop.

The offspring :-D

PSN & XBL: LOQuent

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
iPhone SE would be perfect if it came with 128 GB
Mar 23rd 2016
Why anyone would want a 16 gig 5SE
Mar 24th 2016
Would have got the SE instead of my 6s if it was an option at the time.
Mar 23rd 2016
Apple needs to hybrid OSX/iOS
Mar 24th 2016
I'm a fan of the SE.
Mar 28th 2016

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28845 posts
Wed Mar-23-16 01:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "iPhone SE would be perfect if it came with 128 GB"
In response to Reply # 0

Now I'm stuck waiting on the hopeful i7 with a 256GB option. A 1080p display, 256 GB storage, using 3 GB of ram should beast.

The ipad pro looks nice but should've come with 3 GB of ram to future proof it. That four speaker setup needs to make its way to the iphone.

L_O_Quent
Charter member
15348 posts
Thu Mar-24-16 03:57 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Why anyone would want a 16 gig 5SE "
In response to Reply # 1

is besides me. If you take one video the phone is full.

The iPad Pro speaks to me in my sleep but the price doesn't work no matter how I try and justify it I couldn't even justify buying it with my when-I-stop-smoking-money because it's too close to the price of a full computer.

I have a last years' Retina 13' i5 and can't wait to see what they're offering this year with skylake

chillinCHiEF
Charter member
39873 posts
Wed Mar-23-16 02:34 PM

2. "Would have got the SE instead of my 6s if it was an option at the time."
In response to Reply # 0

I'm more used to the bigger phone now, but the transition was rough and I'd go back if it had the same internals.

Apple Watch isn't for me with that battery life. I need something that lasts at least three days.

Small iPad pro seems neat enough, but I'd want something like that to run full OSX. No real Lightroom on there or support for external drives makes it a waste and a mess (for me at least).

L_O_Quent
Charter member
15348 posts
Thu Mar-24-16 03:58 AM

4. "Apple needs to hybrid OSX/iOS"
In response to Reply # 2

at least for the Pro line because what's the point of all of that power with nothing more than split screen?

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Mon Mar-28-16 02:58 PM

5. "I'm a fan of the SE."
In response to Reply # 0

if only because the pricing on the 64GB version isn't BS

BUT... 16GB "premium" phones gotta go

32GB and up or GTFO

Lobby High-Tech topic #299307 Previous topic | Next topic