Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #299265

Subject: "I just officially joined the current console generation" Previous topic | Next topic
13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Fri Mar-18-16 11:04 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"I just officially joined the current console generation"

I saw a damn XBONE deal I couldn't pass up. 1TB with 7 games for $399. My video game club is made up of guys who all have XBONEs so it made sense. I've never purchased a Microsoft video game system before. I've been playstation since the first one after Nintendo started letting me down. Even with this deal it was hard for me to pull the trigger because I'm such a playstation guy. The real issue was I don't really spend much time playing games anymore. If I do it's the Saturn or SNES or something like that. I still have PS3 games I haven't opened. I'm not that interested in the latest wave of games like I am with retro gaming.

That said that fucking Rocket League changed my world view. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun playing a game. So for those of you on the fence about a system take a look at this deal and hopefully it will benefit you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301899740193

So what can I look forward to gamers? My system will probably arrive in a week or so. All I have on the mind is Rocket League. This might become a Rocket League/Netflix/HBO system SMH.

This post was paid for by the following.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
http://dashaunworld.wordpress.com/
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!
PSN: ThirteenRose

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Quantum Break comes out in a couple weeks for Xbone.
Mar 18th 2016

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Fri Mar-18-16 12:49 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Quantum Break comes out in a couple weeks for Xbone."
In response to Reply # 0

It looks dope.

-30-
You know it's drama, but it sound real good.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby High-Tech topic #299265 Previous topic | Next topic