Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #295745

Subject: "Anyone have a line on PAX Prime tix in Seattle this summer?" Previous topic | Next topic
PROMO
Charter member
30979 posts
Tue May-19-15 06:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Anyone have a line on PAX Prime tix in Seattle this summer?"

Here's my sob story: my niece, who turns 15 in 4 weeks, is CRAZY into gaming and hopes to one day turn her hard work and education into a job as a game programmer.

I don't know the whole details but she was supposed to get some kind of alert about when the tickets went on sale. Of course, the alert never came and the tix went on sale on May 7th. They are now sold out. She's bummed, and I feel bad because she's the kind of kid who hardly ever asks for anything, and unfortunately she's way too used to disappointment (she's living with us because her mom and dad are general screw ups who just lost their place and have sold/pawned anything electronic she's ever owned for money for only god knows what).

I'm trying to tap all options. I figured maybe there's someone here who works in gaming or knows people who do who might have some connects.

Thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Anyone have a line on PAX Prime tix in Seattle this summer?
May 20th 2015
thanks.
May 20th 2015

TAYREL713
Charter member
1120 posts
Wed May-20-15 03:42 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Anyone have a line on PAX Prime tix in Seattle this summer?"
In response to Reply # 0

Dude, you just have to hit eBay, but there are always scalpers outside the venue.
stayskrunchyinmilk.com

Nintendo Network ID-TAYREL713
XBL-TAYREL713
PSN-TAYREL713
Steam-TAYREL713
3DS Friend Code-2294-4970-5921

PROMO
Charter member
30979 posts
Wed May-20-15 04:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "thanks."
In response to Reply # 1

yeah, scalpers "day of" is my last resort. just trying to see if i could get something more solid before then.

Lobby High-Tech topic #295745 Previous topic | Next topic