Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #254753

Subject: "Yo, Whey my Valkria Chronicles ninjaz is at?.............." Previous topic | Next topic
NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Sun Apr-24-11 01:53 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Yo, Whey my Valkria Chronicles ninjaz is at?.............."

Yo Famz, word bond, ....I'm enjoying myself so far...but I'm sayin'...sometimes these battles don't be worth the effort out this piece. We got any ninjaz that beat this jawn and recommend continuance?..........HoLLa at me...

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I never knew this game was on PS3
Apr 24th 2011
No doubt, in all fairness, its a good game....
Apr 25th 2011
battles take too long.
Apr 25th 2011
^Ain't neva lied.
Apr 25th 2011
I just beat the mission vs the tank in the desert
Apr 26th 2011
Help me out, that's the mission where I stopped
Apr 26th 2011
      I'm guessing you're having issues once she shows up right?
Apr 27th 2011
coming soon to PC!
Oct 28th 2014
just saw this. i am excite
Oct 28th 2014
Being an all-PC head, this joint is new to me. But the play style sounds
Oct 29th 2014
pc port hits #1 on steam; "blew all forecasts... out of the water"- sega
Nov 13th 2014
Hell yeah. Keep that support and demand coming
Nov 14th 2014
This is on my super short list of what I want.
Nov 13th 2014
Oh man, I really need to go finish this
Nov 13th 2014
i have VC2 on PSP and never finished it
Nov 13th 2014
Man...I was deeep into it and my save got deleted
Nov 14th 2014

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132212 posts
Sun Apr-24-11 07:50 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "I never knew this game was on PS3"
In response to Reply # 0

until recently. I thought of it as a PSP game that had an anime made out of it. I'm going to check it out once things settle down.

NoDrawls McGraw
12122 posts
Mon Apr-25-11 12:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "No doubt, in all fairness, its a good game...."
In response to Reply # 1

'specially if you like tactical strategy RPG's, but DAMN...them battles can get LONG..., and granted that is somewhat par-for-the-course in this genre, that ish be havin you check ya watch like, ...

O_O

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"

bfnh
Charter member
35708 posts
Mon Apr-25-11 09:41 AM

2. "battles take too long."
In response to Reply # 0

and you can't rank up in old battles as easily.
i've kept the game, but i haven't played in ages.
not even sure how far i got.

--
http://at.yamomzcrib.com </3 http://yourmomisclubbin.com </3 http://zellweggerrian.wordpress.com

NoDrawls McGraw
12122 posts
Mon Apr-25-11 12:11 PM

4. "^Ain't neva lied."
In response to Reply # 2

I wanna finish this game real bad off GP, but I just dunno if its gonna happen, Troop.

LA2Philly
Member since Oct 18th 2004
41249 posts
Tue Apr-26-11 05:07 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "I just beat the mission vs the tank in the desert"
In response to Reply # 0

When the Valkriya shows up at the end...I love the game. It's a beautiful combination of story, strategy, and fun.

---------------------------------
<--The drought is over

"have fun reveling in your pettiness tho" (C) Dula summing up 98% of OKS

"I didnt finish a damn thing...matter of fact I jerked off after she left."
-Kobe speaking to investigators

L D E A

TheMindFrame
Member since Jan 17th 2003
4074 posts
Tue Apr-26-11 07:55 PM

6. "Help me out, that's the mission where I stopped"
In response to Reply # 5

And on top of everything I got a new PS3 so if I replay it I have to start back to the begginning because I didn't carry my saved games over.

Sua Sponte

Tuam Sequere Naturam

A story: A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a

LA2Philly
41249 posts
Wed Apr-27-11 12:08 PM

7. "I'm guessing you're having issues once she shows up right?"
In response to Reply # 6

You have to position yourself between the tank and the Valkriya so the shots don't hit you. Basically use the tank as a shield and you'll be good.

<--The drought is over

L D E A

bearfield
Member since Mar 10th 2005
8046 posts
Tue Oct-28-14 06:04 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "coming soon to PC!"
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/526884918677471232/photo/1

Gallia, to arms! Return to the original battle on PC. More info coming soon...

---------------

oh man. all these previous generation japanese games making their way to the PC platform lately makes me so happy. hopefully this is a sign that the big publishers in japan have finally noticed that steam has an install base of well over 75 million users and that they can make money by releasing new and old games on PC

hardware
Member since May 22nd 2007
42304 posts
Tue Oct-28-14 07:48 AM

9. "just saw this. i am excite"
In response to Reply # 8

Soon
Member since Jul 02nd 2007
17996 posts
Wed Oct-29-14 11:52 AM

10. "Being an all-PC head, this joint is new to me. But the play style sounds"
In response to Reply # 8

pretty dope as a hybrid tactical game.

With the complaint about long battles, though...I wonder how they compare in scale to, say, missions in XCOM Enemy Unknown. Those got pretty drawn out for me, particularly when weighing tactical decisions.

http://twitter.com/RSoon
http://soonsounds.com <--- Peace for the Fiery Heart
https://soundcloud.com/marianmereba/blue-for-mr-green-real-soon

bearfield
Member since Mar 10th 2005
8046 posts
Thu Nov-13-14 01:24 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
11. "pc port hits #1 on steam; "blew all forecasts... out of the water"- sega"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Nov-13-14 01:36 AM by bearfield

YES. the one thing PC gaming didn't have going for it was that it had a dearth of japanese games. that's about to change with VC and the final fantasy XIII series selling so well on steam. PC may not get exclusives like persona and xenoblade but it's likely it will get 3rd party games like dragon's dogma

http://kotaku.com/yet-more-proof-that-we-all-want-more-great-jrpgs-1657968055

Japan, are you there? Are you listening? Japan? I'm going to say this as clearly as possible, so even the biggest, most stubborn video game publishers can understand: Americans want more JRPGs.

One more time: Americans. Want. More. JRPGs.

Don't just take my word for it. Listen to Sega, who just released a Steam port of their PS3 classic Valkyria Chronicles this week:

Yesterday, Valkyria Chronicles™ released for PC via digital download, and during its first 24 hours on sale blew all forecasts and predictions out of the water. The award-winning Strategy RPG, originally released in 2008 for PlayStation®3, forced its way to the top of the Steam download charts, beating a host of brand new games to reach number one.

"We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the fans for their support in the phenomenal success of this launch," said John Clark, Senior Vice President of Commercial Publishing for SEGA Europe, "We're also delighted at the response from the Steam community which indicates that newcomers to the series are finding it as enchanting and engaging as those who have played it before."
JRPGs! We buy them! We play them! Make them. Localize them. If they're great, we'll probably buy them too, like we did with this, and Bravely Default, and Xenoblade Chronicles, and Ni no Kuni, and the list goes on and on.

(Psst, Sega, maybe it's time to release Valkyria Chronicles 3 in English, and at least tell your fans why you haven't said a word about Phantasy Star Online 2's western release in two years.)

LA2Philly
41249 posts
Fri Nov-14-14 07:39 PM

15. "Hell yeah. Keep that support and demand coming"
In response to Reply # 11

Love it

<--The drought is over

L D E A

wallysmith
Charter member
7808 posts
Thu Nov-13-14 01:31 AM

12. "This is on my super short list of what I want. "
In response to Reply # 0

Just got burnt out on a Not-So-Long-War run of XCOM but I still have that strategy itch. The new Dragon Age reviewed well but I might wait for a price drop.

Heard a ton of good things about this when it first came out so I was pretty hyped to hear it was coming out on PC.

chillinCHiEF
Charter member
39873 posts
Thu Nov-13-14 01:56 AM

13. "Oh man, I really need to go finish this"
In response to Reply # 0

I got stuck pretty bad on one level and never went back to it.

hardware
Member since May 22nd 2007
42304 posts
Thu Nov-13-14 10:21 AM

14. "i have VC2 on PSP and never finished it"
In response to Reply # 13

i'm pretty sure i forgot how to play by now

LA2Philly
41249 posts
Fri Nov-14-14 07:40 PM

16. "Man...I was deeep into it and my save got deleted"
In response to Reply # 13

Couldn't muster up the strength at that time to dive back into it from the start....and then just got caught up in so many other games. Am really gonna try and do it though over december break.

<--The drought is over

L D E A

Lobby High-Tech topic #254753 Previous topic | Next topic