Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2474655

Subject: "What Floyd Mayweather Should Do (Is it legally enforceable?)" Previous topic | Next topic
Basaglia
Member since Nov 30th 2004
49463 posts
Tue Sep-08-15 03:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"What Floyd Mayweather Should Do (Is it legally enforceable?)"

This is very simple.

1. A few weeks after dispatching Berto, Floyd should call a press conference, make sure all the living historians and current "experts" are present.

2. He should say he's fighting three more fights...y'all pick and GGG is a given. Y'all need to choose from Thurman, Brook, Porter and Khan...it don't matter. IF....

3. They need to sign a CONTRACT to the effect of "NO EXCUSES...if I beat all these dudes in 18 months, I'm top 5 EVER and ARGUABLY GOAT. And you will say so in your columns and on-air segments. If you don't, I'm suing you for breach of contract, libel, slander and destruction of federal property, as I am a national monument."

Simple as that. They will take the deal. Floyd will win out and retire. and THEY WILL WON'T BE ABLE TO STICK TO THEIR WORD!!!!

Steph: I was just fooling about

Kyrie: I wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2474655 Previous topic | Next topic