Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2198359

Subject: "redditor leaves game 6 early is spotted on TV by other redditor" Previous topic | Next topic
RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Thu Jun-20-13 12:56 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"redditor leaves game 6 early is spotted on TV by other redditor"

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1gp4cx/ama_request_a_heat_fan_that_left_early_in_last/camjcbm

this is his post on why he left early

"I left early. I'll give you some answers. Throwaway because I do what I want.
Got a text from my buddy a few minutes after I left my seat. I would have been outta there if I hadn't needed to go to the toilet.
I got back inside in time, saw the rest of the game.
I just slipped by them, this was maybe a little earlier than what you're describing, so they didn't really try to stop me.
I didn't pay any money, my girlfriend's dad did. As the fourth quarter began, he got up and announced that we were leaving (He's a Heat fan).He had paid for the tickets, and they were my ride home. I’m more of a casual basketball fan myself (Bucks fan), so while I was pissed, I didn’t put up much of a protest. Also I was pretty sure the fourth quarter would be more of the same. I needed to go to the toilet, her dad kept walking (stomping) back to the car. I told me girlfriend I’d meet her out there. I finished up and exited the arena, along with droves of heat fans. Then I felt a buzz in my pocket, checked my phone, and bolted back inside. Missed dinner with my girlfriend and her parents, but it was worth it."

this is the picture someone posted asking if that's him on the escalator getting the text message

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18raqlp1ft54xjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

redditor leaves game 6 early is spotted on TV by other redditor [View all] , RobOne4, Thu Jun-20-13 12:56 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
LMMFAO that dude made the sports talk circuit cuz of a Bucks Jerz
Jun 20th 2013
a replica no less, and one he clearly bought recently
Jun 20th 2013
the internet is some shit lmao.
Jun 20th 2013
As the 4th quarter began? LOL
Jun 20th 2013
bucks lol
Jun 20th 2013

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2198359 Previous topic | Next topic