Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93718

Subject: "New Ink: Black vs..." Previous topic | Next topic
krosswordz
Charter member
7419 posts
Thu Jul-09-15 09:38 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"New Ink: Black vs..."
Thu Jul-09-15 09:41 AM by krosswordz

This is the world we live in...a bizarro world if you will...if things flipped upside down and the earth would spin the other way on its axis...you, born with your gifts and talents, created with your love and admiration but allowed to be different...see, lesbians don't shoot rainbows out their asses like a mating call...There's a picture in grandmas living room of a white man pretending to be Jesus and a caption reading do you trust me...nigga I don't know you!! Wake up y’all! People are screaming, I'm proud to be gay!! We are proud of you too Sunshine...but they don't have parades for the way I have sex!! Maybe they would if I had sex with more people...

I once saw a video of a man who caught an uppercut because he asked another man for a kiss...he could have just said no thank you. Maybe that's what they mean when they say that Gay is the new Black! Like whistling at a white woman, like reaching for your wallet, like wearing a hoodie, like playing your music too loud...if that were true, then maybe the more Gays are more accepted then the more people will decide to be Gay, like it became cool to be Black, like you can decide to be gay, like you can decide to be black...like you can only express your sexuality if you choose to...my blackness is worn on my sleeve and on my face and in my hair...you wear your struggle in your soul, just like me, so tell me...if our sins were written on our skin how careful would we be about what we do? #ASK RACHAEL

We wear oppression like fashion, Laced up Jordan's give shackles new life...Your argument that race is a skin tone issue spits on every African American that could have passed, but didn't. Racial identity goes beyond complexion...it's about history...just as sexual identity is so much more than the expressed gender of who one marries. There is no sin in being born in your own skin...a skin you cannot see past because you think you know something ... We disconnect from culture because understanding pride means tolerating differences...becoming socially indifferent because they say you won't listen to reason and stop being gay...your mama says you're doing this to get back at her just because she forgot your birthday, but you never told her that she can teach you how to change your sexuality only if she learned how to stop being heterosexual...

Ignorance speaks the loudest when it's disguised as love...
She's cute for a black girl...she would be fine if she wasn't gay...She could turn him straight again...he speaks so well for a black guy...we live in a slippery slope and the rain dance doesn't stop piecing together small fractures of self respect...the more self esteem you have means you won't buy into the illusion that you're not ok with who you are...and there's a catch to trying to escape reality, it's always there when you wake up...that's when you find out who you really are, and who you really are not...cats be like The Man is out to get us...can I bum a cigarette? If you can't buy your own cigarettes how can I trust you with a revolution?

Racial vs. gender...scales have been tipped to the point where we no longer see the threshold of changes to everyday life...gay rights are civil rights...there is no versus because civil rights don't have to be friendly, they just have to be as polite as they can be, in order not to be rude, that's what makes them civil...and that's... the world we live in...

(c) Krosswordz 2015

<<<<<Still making my day

I'm a GROWN ASS MAN, dawg

www.iamkrosswordz.com

It's definitely not going to suck itself

>you can't give the pussy back(c)Crich

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93718 Previous topic | Next topic