Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #73439

Subject: "rip, jay dee" Previous topic | Next topic
Captain Peachfuzz
Member since Apr 15th 2008
1 posts
Wed Apr-16-08 12:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"rip, jay dee"

In memory of Jay Dee,

woke up, blazed a spliff/ ate cheerios,played your shit/ after that shower then shit/ live the life but not for power and shit, reasons I’m in the game? Not Money hoes, power and fame, kid my shits the same-its essential, never catch me with a wack instrumental// dilla or keebs those are the options for me/ so for all you cats popping your e, or girls dropping to knees// or gangsters copping a squeeze of trigger// lifes bigger than drugs, sex, and pistols------ lifes bigger than thugs, teks and missles, so stop the violence, put on your headphones, world wars? Ya I dread those--- dilla beats and killa heat are my credentials- we remember deaths through gunshots, but not due to lupus, you’re the favourite producer of everyone’s favourite producers///your bass like my heartbeat im living through it, your drums like lungs im breathing through it- I discovered you after you passed, but your like a great Christmas-your prescence always last// /// now that you somewhere else I hope shit is chill—and as soon as my album drops ill help your mother with them medical bills//// if I had only one sentence to spit this//// id says dear dilla your fucking ridiculous---

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #73439 Previous topic | Next topic