Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #734432

Subject: "K I got the Baron episode in last night, and an Animal Control rewatch" Previous topic | Next topic
upUPNorth
Member since Oct 12th 2005
1693 posts
Fri May-03-19 12:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "K I got the Baron episode in last night, and an Animal Control rewatch"
In response to In response to 1

Everything about mispronouncing Jeff is gold, but especially the weak ejaculation part! Lazlo having to say 'Bat' every time he transforms is perfect coming from that dude, I don't care if he never acts any other way (loved his IT Crowd role) he just gets to me.

The Energy Vampire is good, I didn't even quite register what he was originally since I came in late, his behavior feels 'too real', but the way he kills the mood is perfect.

I know now I missed the first three episodes, including werewolves apparently, so I definitely need to fix that.

Lastly...coprophilia?

---------------------
Obviously White

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

'What We Do In the Shadows' series on FX.... [View all] , Voodoochilde, Sat Apr-20-19 04:47 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
no one else huh?
May 02nd 2019
I've been recording it thanks to this post
May 02nd 2019
      RE: K I got the Baron episode in last night, and an Animal Control rewat...
May 05th 2019
           RE: K I got the Baron episode in last night, and an Animal Control rewat...
May 06th 2019
Had forgotten about it. I'm gonna see if its on Hulu
May 02nd 2019
yoooo the cameos in the Trial episode this week!!!
May 10th 2019
'Rob' was Robert Pattinson from the 'Twilight' series...
May 10th 2019
RE: 'Rob' was Robert Pattinson from the 'Twilight' series...
May 13th 2019
RE: yoooo the cameos in the Trial episode this week!!!
May 26th 2019

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #734432 Previous topic | Next topic