Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2993541

Subject: "Best wireless headphones: Bose QuietComfort 35 vs V-Moda CrossFade 2s?" Previous topic | Next topic
theeraser
Member since Feb 11th 2007
7218 posts
Wed Jul-19-17 04:31 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Best wireless headphones: Bose QuietComfort 35 vs V-Moda CrossFade 2s?"

I've had the wired V-Moda M-100s for a few years and been really happy with both the sound and durability. Looking for a new pair, seen that there's now a wireless version:

https://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-XFBT2-MBLACK-Crossfade-Wireless-Headphones/dp/B06XX2TJSD/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500455996&sr=8-1&keywords=v-moda+crossfade+2+wireless

However also considering the wireless Bose instead, since I recall from trying on a bunch of high-quality headphones last time that the noise-cancellation on the Bose makes a huge difference in noisy environments like airports etc, to the extent that I almost worry they shut out TOO much of the outside world to be safe when walking around a city, for example. So maybe the sound quality isn't quite as high as a pair like the V-Modas, but isn't the overall sonic experience better, since with the V-Modas much more outside sound would leak in?

https://www.amazon.com/Bose-QuietComfort-Wireless-Headphones-Cancelling/dp/B01E3SNO1G/ref=sr_1_1?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1500456531&sr=1-1&keywords=bose+quietcomfort+35

Anyone have thoughts here (or a similarly quality third option)? Yes I realize there have been headphones posts in the past, but never seen the V-Moda discussed so appreciate anyone's input..

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Best wireless headphones: Bose QuietComfort 35 vs V-Moda CrossFade 2s? [View all] , theeraser, Wed Jul-19-17 04:31 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I have the QC 35s
Jul 19th 2017
Check out the JBL EVEREST line
Jul 30th 2017

Lobby The Lesson topic #2993541 Previous topic | Next topic