Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2924469

Subject: "Death Grips - Jenny Death" Previous topic | Next topic
BigReg
Charter member
62390 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 03:38 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Death Grips - Jenny Death"

Whose death (pun intended) has been extremely exaggerated.

Their now proven official twitter announced a tour, so expect them to either show up, or most likely not show up at a venue near you. This is the second half a double album, 'The Powers That B" of which the first half of which was built out of their BFF Bjork's instrumental and vocal stems from various records. It was just OK.

Things change with the much superior and different Jenny Death. Its out officially in two weeks, but it dripped dripped earlier today. It's a mix of live instrumentation (guitars!) which is about time considering they've got one of the current great rock session drummers in their midst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuqxVo2XLyI&t=3m52s

and really glitched out DAW effects; verses with pitched down vocals, synths pushed to the mega-clipping world, etc. While extremely abrasive(duh), probably their most straight forward rock like release.

Here's the first 'single' below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY

Personally I love it, and I hope they quit trolling and take their careers seriously, lol.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Death Grips - Jenny Death [View all] , BigReg, Thu Mar-19-15 03:38 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Streaming on their YouTube channel (link)
Mar 19th 2015
RE: Streaming on their YouTube channel (link)
Mar 19th 2015
Jenny Death is bangin!
Apr 02nd 2015
Agreed
Apr 02nd 2015
dope, it's funny I see,
Apr 02nd 2015
wearing a black hoodie and black jeans???
Apr 09th 2015

Lobby The Lesson topic #2924469 Previous topic | Next topic