Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2892899

Subject: "J. Dilla - Ruff Draft posters (for a good cause - plz read)" Previous topic | Next topic
rhymesandammo
Member since Dec 07th 2004
6366 posts
Fri Jul-18-14 05:05 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"J. Dilla - Ruff Draft posters (for a good cause - plz read)"

http://www.stonesthrow.com/store/artwork/jdilla/ruff-draft-poster

I have a couple of these posters that are sold out on the Stones Crow website that I'm looking to get rid of. These date back to when I worked on the Stones Crow street team in 2006/2007. I have 7 of these posters left. Email me at 5846films(at)gmail(dot)com if you're interested...

***I'm going to donate half of the proceeds to Menphyel's fund (read more here: http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2892449&mesg_id=2892449&page=) and the other half is going to shipping costs and packaging materials (poster tubes are expensive!) so I won't be making hardly anything off these. Looking for $17 shipped.

DJ Primetime used to hawk his used records on here so I figured why not try to get rid of these and donate the proceeds to a good cause. $16 shipped. Pay via PayPal. Shoot me an email first if you're interested: 5846films(at)gmail.com

Esteemed author of the celebrated, double-platinum post: "Drake - Wu-Tang Forever".

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

J. Dilla - Ruff Draft posters (for a good cause - plz read) [View all] , rhymesandammo, Fri Jul-18-14 05:05 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
definitely want one, e-mailed
Jul 18th 2014
just hit you back. sry for the delay.
Jul 21st 2014
      no worries homie, look forward to receiving the poster
Jul 21st 2014
sending email now
Jul 21st 2014

Lobby The Lesson topic #2892899 Previous topic | Next topic