Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2838391

Subject: "Ceschi (founder of Fake Four) sentenced to 18 months in prison" Previous topic | Next topic
amplifya7
Member since Feb 07th 2010
2989 posts
Wed Sep-04-13 08:19 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Ceschi (founder of Fake Four) sentenced to 18 months in prison"

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/free-ceschi-help-fake-four

short story: Fake Four is the label that releases some of my favorite music at the moment, including Child Actor, Blue Sky Black Death, Sister Crayon, Astronautalis, Dark Time Sunshine, I know some Lessonheads are fans of Myka 9, Open Mike Eagle, Busdriver, K-To-The-I???, Sole, Grayskul, Sadistik, and more...

The founder/guy who runs the label, Ceschi, is doing 18 months off a bum charge for illegal possession of a large quantity of weed, so they are asking to raise $$ while he is in prison to continue support the label

there are some pretty awesome bonuses/perks on there for donating...I might donate again to get some more of them. If you're a fan of the artists I named, don't hesitate to donate

Bandcamp/IG/FB/Twitter: @hecticzeniths

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Ceschi (founder of Fake Four) sentenced to 18 months in prison [View all] , amplifya7, Wed Sep-04-13 08:19 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
ha, these are pretty dope incentives
Sep 04th 2013

Lobby The Lesson topic #2838391 Previous topic | Next topic