Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2654760

Subject: "the interactive 3Day Album - you contribute something - i start tonite!" Previous topic | Next topic
judono
Member since Nov 11th 2004
4417 posts
Fri Jan-27-12 08:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"the interactive 3Day Album - you contribute something - i start tonite!"

ok. some of u might have heard the 3 day album i recorded over 4th of july weekend 2011. but fuck that.

starting a brand new 3 day album TONIGHT. right now. i will record a whole project of new material starting this evening and it will be released with cover art late on sunday night.

but this album requires your assistance:

post up an old track from the 60's or 70's for me to sample, post up a dope beat you made, post up a quick vocal drop you recorded, like, "yo, what up, this is such&such from OKP", post up an acapella for me to chop..... post up a quick 20 second guitar solo that i can flip. it doesn't matter what you post--- try to be creative --- but post something!!! fuck it! recommend what the title of the project should be. what is the name of this new 3-day album?

this is a highly creative, innovative, interactive, and collaborative effort.. so contribute... I'm even down to flip a super quick beat and post a couple as I go if you want to write a verse and drop something on it (won't be a fully fleshed a joint-- might just be a 4 bar beat/loop-- but we only got 3 days mane!)

ya'll come thru.

-
stayin on that cooL shit.

the homeboy j

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

the interactive 3Day Album - you contribute something - i start tonite! [View all] , judono, Fri Jan-27-12 08:12 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
i'm gonna check in and give updates liiive this time
Jan 27th 2012
i fucked around & drank too much crown last night &passed out
Jan 28th 2012
got a few cuts done, but need some inspiration
Jan 28th 2012
no unity
Jan 29th 2012
i recorded an interlude on this joint called No Unity
Jan 29th 2012
This sounds like a nice idea though
Jan 29th 2012
lol
Jan 29th 2012
try
Jan 29th 2012
thank u mane. just looked it up and gonna write something 2it
Jan 29th 2012
i'm bout to start rappin this bitch up
Jan 29th 2012
RE: the interactive 3Day Album - you contribute something - i start toni...
Feb 22nd 2013

Lobby The Lesson topic #2654760 Previous topic | Next topic