Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2779877

Subject: "Supreme Clientele 2 drops this summer? *swipe*" Previous topic | Next topic
bwood
Member since Apr 03rd 2006
8629 posts
Tue Feb-19-13 05:10 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Supreme Clientele 2 drops this summer? *swipe*"

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/ghostfacekillah-says-supreme-clientele-2-will-drop-this-summer/

It’s been a painful few years of waiting, but the sequel to Ghostface Killah’s classic 2000 LP, Supreme Clientele, will finally see the light of day this year. Tony Starks shared the good news in an interview with Montreality, in which he elaborated that Supreme Clientele 2: Blue & Cream could release anywhere between July and September — but most likely in August (don’t hold him to it, though).

Touching on other upcoming projects, Ghost clarified that his collaborative LP with MF DOOM will also arrive in 2013 (most likely around Halloween) and revealed that RZA is enlisting “real magicians,” no sample-based beats, for the potential 20th Anniversary Wu-Tang album. It sounds like internal disagreements has held up progress thus far, but here’s to hoping the crew put aside their differences and bless us with that good music.

Meanwhile, Ghostface Killah’s collaborative album with producer Adrian Younge, Twelve Reasons to Die, is due out April 16. Listen to its first single, “The Rise of Ghostface Killah,” here.

Watch Ghostface’s interview with Montreality after the jump…

------------------------------------------
America from 9:00 on: https://youtu.be/GUwLCQU10KQ

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Supreme Clientele 2 drops this summer? *swipe* [View all] , bwood, Tue Feb-19-13 05:10 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I'm excited for all of these projects
Feb 19th 2013
i thought they already had that
Feb 19th 2013
RE: i thought they already had that
Feb 19th 2013
...like it's maaaarble-cake like!!
Feb 19th 2013
man, i hope this turns out well....
Feb 20th 2013
there needs to be part 2 cause ghost has to address blue and cream