Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2696254

Subject: "On Marley: Yooooo his daughter man... his daughter" Previous topic | Next topic
imcvspl
Member since Mar 07th 2005
42239 posts
Tue May-08-12 10:44 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"On Marley: Yooooo his daughter man... his daughter"

Man, right after watching it I felt like, yeah that was cool, looked great, but not a lot of new stuff. But days later, the bits with his daughter are still hitting me. Shit even the bits with Ziggy. Like fa real you out racing ya kids all the time. "He laughed like it was funny, but it wasn't funny to us." Or the discomfort of his kids peeping him with other women. God bless Rita. The whole "I was his guardian angel." "C'mon ladies it's time to go home now." That shit is wild. And she's still smiling today. But his daughter. She was dropping them 'separate the man from the music on dis though!!" Really cuts him down to size.

Yet and still, being the last man on stage when the tear gas is being thrown all around you, that's some other worldly shit.
________
Big PEMFin H & z's
█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am one thing, a musician." © Miles Davis

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

On Marley: Yooooo his daughter man... his daughter [View all] , imcvspl, Tue May-08-12 10:44 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
i always think abt miles davis saying...
May 08th 2012
i've always just sort of accepted/separated it
May 08th 2012
Where can you see this doc?
May 08th 2012
      co-sign...what is it even called?
May 08th 2012
      It's called Marley, premiered online
May 08th 2012
      i saw it at the ritz in philly
May 08th 2012

Lobby The Lesson topic #2696254 Previous topic | Next topic