Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13322071

Subject: "petey pablo pollin at 3rd place behind biden n sanders in iowa" Previous topic | Next topic
_explain555
Member since Oct 15th 2009
1412 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 10:30 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"petey pablo pollin at 3rd place behind biden n sanders in iowa"

lol

well dat escalated gatdamn quickly

Buttigieg surges to third place in new Iowa poll
BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 03/24/19

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) surged into third place in a poll of the Iowa caucus released Sunday.

Eleven percent of likely Democratic Iowa caucusgoers surveyed by Emerson Polling said they would pick Buttigieg to be their 2020 presidential nominee.

Overall, Buttigieg placed third behind Former Vice President Joe Biden, at 25 percent, and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), at 24 percent.

The only other candidate to receive double-digit support was Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), who was the choice for 10 percent of respondents.

"The biggest surprise in this poll is Mayor Pete, last week we saw him inching up in our national poll, and now he’s in double digits in Iowa, America is going to be asking who is 'Mayor Pete'?" Spencer Kimball, director of the Emerson Poll, said.

Buttigieg, who has formed an exploratory committee but has not officially declared, was polling at 0 percent in Emerson's January survey of Iowa, which shows his recognition and support have grown significantly in the last few months.

The Indiana mayor's campaign cleared the donations threshold to participate in presidential debates earlier this month.

His performance in Sunday's Emerson poll was boosted by placing second in the 18-to-29-year-old demographic, with 22 percent. Sanders led that category with 44 percent.

“If Buttigieg is able to maintain his momentum, his candidacy appears to be pulling from the same demographic of young voters as Sanders, and that could become a problem for Sanders,” Kimball said.

Emerson surveyed 249 likely Iowa Democratic caucusgoers between March 21 and 24. The margin of error for the sample is 6.2 percentage points.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

petey pablo pollin at 3rd place behind biden n sanders in iowa [View all] , _explain555, Mon Mar-25-19 10:30 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
is dude about to pull an obeezy?
Mar 25th 2019
lol at the title
Mar 25th 2019
LOL yo i cant take credit i seen miracleric call him dat in some post
Mar 25th 2019
      RE: LOL yo i cant take credit i seen miracleric call him dat in some pos...
Mar 26th 2019
      lol leave it to ric.
Mar 26th 2019
      shit, i forgot i did that lol
Mar 27th 2019
He getting hot in these streets
Mar 26th 2019
that was a really good interview
Mar 27th 2019
      RE: that was a really good interview
Mar 27th 2019
WHO AM I!?