Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13274641

Subject: "i worked at BJ's wholesale club the summer before going away" Previous topic | Next topic
GROOVEPHI
Charter member
10630 posts
Tue Jul-17-18 09:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "i worked at BJ's wholesale club the summer before going away"
In response to In response to 0

to college.

this meth head couple came in and stole some shit and walked right out the front door. Security was alerted but they couldn't do shit but call the police. The manager and one of my dumb ass friends went chasing after the motherfuckers.
when my homegirl came back in the building all sweating and shit, I told her how dumb she was. Fuck is you doing? chasing people for stealing shit like your name is BJ. Fuck outta here.

On the flip side, these 2 brothers that worked at BJs came in the store on their day off with 2 grocery carts. Filled those shits up with TVs and dvds and walked right out the front door. The nigga at the front desk that usually hole punches your receipt just let them go. He said he was confused. All three of them got fired the next day.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

So dude from the PT job went viral. [View all] , kingjerm78, Mon Jul-16-18 04:47 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I worked at a location for like 60 days
Jul 16th 2018
happened to me..some old man Bad Grandpa shitted in the restroom
Jul 16th 2018
      I quit a few restaurant jobs as a teen because most bus boy/dishwasher.....
Jul 17th 2018
           Yeah. You truly learn the hard way.
Jul 17th 2018
My boss said he thinks I believe I’m too god to clean up at the job
Jul 16th 2018
I had a boss like that too a while back and this was an IT job...
Jul 17th 2018
wait, you know this guy personally? air em out!
Jul 17th 2018
when i worked retail many many moons ago and had to help
Jul 17th 2018

Lobby General Discussion topic #13274641 Previous topic | Next topic