Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13268788

Subject: "This country man... Let's pity and placate the racists." Previous topic | Next topic
tourgasm
Member since Sep 06th 2014
365 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 11:37 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"This country man... Let's pity and placate the racists."

https://www.reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/comments/8t123e/thiss_the_result_from_decades_of_genetic/

"Leonidas49

153 points 2 hours ago
Honestly this post just makes me feel sad for the poor guy. I went to a very rural high school in the south and knew several kids like this. Most of them were poor or had a bad family and they struggled to find purpose in life. Most of these kids took jrotc because it was the easiest way to find a purpose "bigger than yourself" after graduation all of them stayed in that same tiny hometown and, from what it looks like on social media, are still there. Slowly I saw their posts morph into posting more master race-y stuff and it just makes me sad. These people are born into a bad position but are told they are still superior to everyone else because of the color of their skin. I always just want to go back and bring one of them to get a degree or even move to a new city with mor opportunity and tell them how much better they could be."

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

This country man... Let's pity and placate the racists. [View all] , tourgasm, Fri Jun-22-18 11:37 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Damn, Sloth done lost weight and turned racist
Jun 22nd 2018
pity, sure. i dont see placate anywhere tho?
Jun 22nd 2018

Lobby General Discussion topic #13268788 Previous topic | Next topic