Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13265443

Subject: "DID U KNOW THAT THERE WAS A BLACK HOLOCAUST IN GERMANY???" Previous topic | Next topic
Brownsugar
Charter member
9491 posts
Mon Jun-11-18 12:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Poll question: DID U KNOW THAT THERE WAS A BLACK HOLOCAUST IN GERMANY???"

‘Hitler’ Killed Over 10 Million Africans — But the West Erased it From History>>> http://originalpeople.org/blacks-during-the-holocaust/

""In the 1890s Blacks were tortured in German concentration camps in Southwest Africa (now called Namibia) when Adolph Hitler was only a child. Colonial German doctors conducted unspeakable medical experiments on these emaciated helpless Africans decades before such atrocities were ever visited upon the Jews.
Thousands of Africans were massacred. Regrettably, historians neglected to properly register the slaughter—that is, to lift it from the footnote in history that it had been relegated to—until now.

In an attempt to give the incidents their rightful recognition in the historical context of the Holocaust, Dr. Firpo W. Carr has authored a new book entitled, Germany’s Black Holocaust: 1890–1945. In it, he reveals the startling hidden history of Black victims of the Holocaust. The mayhem and carnage date back to the turn of the 20th century, many years before there were ever any other unfortunate victims—Jew or Gentile—of the Holocaust.

Carr conducted three incredibly revealing interviews with: (1) a Black female Holocaust victim; (2) the Black commanding officer who liberated 8,000 Black men from a concentration camp; and (3) an African American medic from the all-Black medical unit that was responsible for retrieving thousands of dead bodies from Dachau. (White medical units were spared the gruesome task.)

"Kay," the Black female Holocaust survivor, laments: "You cannot possibly comprehend the anger I have in me because of being experimented on in Dachau, and being called ‘nigger girl’ and ‘blacky’ while growing up."

Testimonials from the Black commanding officer and African American medic are memorialized, for the first time ever, in Carr’s book. The research is based on voluminous documentation, and more.

If you are like most people, you simply have never heard the unbelievable story of Black victims of the Holocaust. You are invited to read about the human spirit's triump over events that occurred during this horrible piece of hidden history.""

...I just need to know how many of you have heard about this???

Poll result (18 votes)
No, I did not know this... (7 votes)Vote
Yes, I heard about this... (9 votes)Vote
Yes, I knew but I really didn't think much about it at the time... (2 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

DID U KNOW THAT THERE WAS A BLACK HOLOCAUST IN GERMANY??? [View all] , Brownsugar, Mon Jun-11-18 12:51 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Lusane wrote about it in Hitler's Black Victims some years ago.
Jun 11th 2018
Thanks for the link...
Jun 11th 2018
red
Jun 11th 2018
10 million or tens of thousands? And who wrote the headline.
Jun 11th 2018
Here is the link for you...
Jun 11th 2018
wakingtimesmedia
Jun 11th 2018
so this link is calling King Leopold a forgotten Hitler
Jun 11th 2018
Soooo .... 10 million or tens of thousands
Jun 11th 2018
      ikr.. this 10 million is in the Congo
Jun 11th 2018
Yeah, 10MM is a *lot* of people
Jun 11th 2018
next time don't scream it until you have your links and facts in order
Jun 11th 2018
Breh...this source/poster is always questionable.
Jun 11th 2018
I see
Jun 11th 2018
OKAYPLAYA My bad!!!
Jun 11th 2018
this is a mess
Jun 11th 2018
Well Germany's genocide against the Herero people is considered the firs...
Jun 11th 2018
Yes, have heard of this. And peep this^^ link it's much better. Also:
Jun 12th 2018
not in germany. leopold/african hitler was 10M deaths in congo
Jun 11th 2018
I am glad that you made this more clear...
Jun 12th 2018
      They keep history hidden to allow u to believe the poor are just poor
Jun 14th 2018
           Yes, I do believe they keep this kind of stuff a secret
Jun 15th 2018
Holocaust Museum in DC
Jun 13th 2018
some of the videos from those experiments.. sick
Jun 13th 2018

Lobby General Discussion topic #13265443 Previous topic | Next topic