Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13258365

Subject: "File Under: An THIS is why I don't do work potlucks (swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
Selah
Member since Jun 05th 2002
16484 posts
Tue May-15-18 10:32 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"File Under: An THIS is why I don't do work potlucks (swipe)"

Winchester Police: Four Arrested In Plot Involving A Sex Act, Bodily Fluid And Cupcakes

A yearlong probe into complaints about cupcakes being tainted with bodily fluids at The Gilbert School in Winchester has resulted in the arrest of three former students and a current student, police said Monday.

Police said they issued juvenile summonses to the suspects — who police declined to identify — charging them with being involved in a plot to commit a sex act and put bodily fluids into cupcakes at the high school last year.

Two male and two female suspects surrendered voluntarily nearly a year after the incident, Chief William Fitzgerald Jr. said Monday. They were charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, conspiracy to commit fourth-degree sexual assault and second-degree breach of peace.

All but one student were in college this year and all were juveniles at the time of the crime, Fitzgerald said.

“I’ve never heard of such things,” the chief said Monday. “It’s quite unique.”

The investigation took a long time, Fitzgerald said, because the state forensic lab had to analyze the cupcakes to determine the nature of the substance. The chief declined to be specific about the lab’s finding, but said technicians had to do DNA comparisons of the suspects.

The names of the charged individuals were not released because they were juveniles at the time, police said.

The Gilbert School is a privately endowed secondary school that serves as the public high school for Winchester.

The school’s principal last year said he and the associate principal received a report that “some cupcake batter was tainted with an unconfirmed non-drug substance and given out to a few students.” There was a report that a teacher ate a cupcake, as well.

School administrators called police. No student or staff member became ill after eating a cupcake, police said at the time.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

File Under: An THIS is why I don't do work potlucks (swipe) [View all] , Selah, Tue May-15-18 10:32 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
You know, no matter how fucked up we are to each other...
May 15th 2018
yup
May 15th 2018
hummm......a privately endowed secondary school
May 15th 2018

Lobby General Discussion topic #13258365 Previous topic | Next topic