Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13240881

Subject: "Florida Man: I never said that, but if I did, I am sorry" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79616 posts
Thu Mar-08-18 09:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Florida Man: I never said that, but if I did, I am sorry"

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/florida-middle-school-teacher-told-students-dating-black-boys-not-worth-it_us_5aa051cde4b002df2c6064fb

Florida man keeps job after saying don't date anyone who acts like a nigger.

“If my daughter was dating someone who used the ‘f’ word, I wouldn’t have any respect for that n****r,” Swinyar said, according to the report. (The slur appears uncensored in the report.)

In the same conversation about dating, Swinyar used the slur again.

“If your boyfriend says bad things to you and/or treats you wrong, that means that he’s acting like a n****r,” he said, per the report. “You all should not be dating all these different African Americans boys because they are not worth it.”

Two dozen students in his class acted as witnesses for the report, and most agreed they clearly heard Swinyar say the word. Students said they were shocked, with one saying he wanted to “go on a rampage” after hearing the epithet. Black students called out Swinyar’s behavior.

“I never said that, but if I did, I am sorry,” he allegedly told students.

--------------

but one teacher DID lose her job over running a racist podcast under another name:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/05/us/dayanna-volitich-white-nationalist-florida-school-podcast-trnd/index.html

Florida teacher hosted white supremacist podcast 01:44
(CNN)Dayanna Volitich is a social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Crystal River, Florida. Online, she was also known as "Tiana Dalichov," the pseudonymous host of a white supremacist podcast called "Unapologetic" and the voice behind a Twitter account riddled with racist and antisemitic posts.

In a statement through her attorney, Volitich confirmed that she was the one speaking as Dalichov on the podcast, but claimed her comments were "political satire and exaggeration" and the persona was a "hobby."

a hobby? and peep her photo, she looks like she got some other than in her blood lines.

got damn these folks are teaching our kids. Maybe homeschooling is the way to go

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Florida Man: I never said that, but if I did, I am sorry [View all] , legsdiamond, Thu Mar-08-18 09:35 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Florida Man: And then he went home and smashed his daughter
Mar 08th 2018
Nigga what?
Mar 08th 2018
Exactly...especially if you're bold enough to do it outside
Mar 08th 2018
How jealous is DJT about this?
Mar 08th 2018
yeahhh I think the sun is setting on a portion of a certain demographic
Mar 08th 2018
I thought this was about "Florida Man".