Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13075973

Subject: "I'm sold on this Kratom and thinking of starting an indie charity" Previous topic | Next topic
denny
Member since Apr 11th 2008
11281 posts
Sat Oct-01-16 02:12 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I'm sold on this Kratom and thinking of starting an indie charity"
Sat Oct-01-16 02:13 PM by denny

So I'm involved with 3 NA groups and head up/organize one of them. I have now met 11 people who have gotten off oxycodone, heroin and/or fentanyl by using a tapering kratom schedule. I'm also familiar with 3 other individuals who tried the kratom way and failed. But 11 outta 14? That's nothing short of miraculous.

Yes, it's anecdotal. No, there's no science yet. But this fentanyl is basically decimating my old neighborhood. We buried another last week. I'm sick of this. I haven't tried the kratom myself but I've grown pretty close with someone who got off a nasty oxy habit using it and me and him are considering starting a grassroots, non-profit (when I say non-profit I mean this shit is gonna cost us some money) little indie thing. Basically, what I've been convinced of now is that this Kratom has the potential to save hundreds of thousands of lives. Working with a withdrawal intensity scale of 1 to 10....10 being someone who shoots heroin 5 times a day and a 1 being someone who takes 3 percs (15mg of oxycodone) per day. The transition from opiates to kratom can take a withdrawal intensity from a 7 to 10 to a 1 to 3 within 7 to 10 days.

Our basic plan is to make some homemade pamphlets and pass them out at the two methadone clinics in my old neighborhood. We've already bought some bulk red-leaf Kratom and our plan is simple.....Sign up with us and we do an interview. We establish intensity of use and make a kratom schedule based on that. Then we deliver (we both have cars) daily doses that get smaller and smaller until a complete cut-off. All free of charge. My pops is worried about liability but I feel like i gotta do this. Kratom isn't illegal in Canada yet. We've spent only 150 dollars so far and have estimated we already have enough Kratom for around 15 to 20 clients.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I'm sold on this Kratom and thinking of starting an indie charity [View all] , denny, Sat Oct-01-16 02:12 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
mind you i know nothing about drug addiction
Oct 01st 2016
I agree.
Oct 01st 2016
I took it for 3 years
Oct 01st 2016
Yah....
Oct 01st 2016

Lobby General Discussion topic #13075973 Previous topic | Next topic