Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12951421

Subject: "They trying to take down another strong black man (Tyga)" Previous topic | Next topic
PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15895 posts
Mon Jan-04-16 10:20 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"They trying to take down another strong black man (Tyga)"
Mon Jan-04-16 10:23 PM by PimpTrickGangstaClik

And Gloria Allred is involved (conspiracy?), so you know it's going down.
I was going to make light of this and link it to The Kardashian Show, but I'm trying to avoid the "babysitter's club" lol

http://www.people.com/article/tyga-accused-sending-uncomfortable-messages

Model Molly O'Malia, 14, Accuses Kylie Jenner's Boyfriend Tyga of Sending Her 'Uncomfortable' Messages

A 14-year-old aspiring model and singer claims that Tyga initiated unwanted and "uncomfortable" contact with her online.

Molly O'Malia came forward Monday during a press conference with lawyer Gloria Allred after a tabloid published a story suggesting she and the rapper had a sexual relationship. (Tyga's rep is not commenting on the allegation.)

O'Malia, who wept openly as she spoke to reporters, said their correspondence never extended beyond social media – and that she ended their communication when he tried to meet up with her in person.

"The truth is that Tyga contacted me first. He direct messaged me on Instagram. I knew who he was but I was surprised that he was contacting me," she said in a statement. "I thought that it could possibly be about my music, but he did not mention that in his initial communication with me. I thought that was strange, but I was thinking he would bring that up in his next message to me. However, he didn't mention it in the next message."

"I began to feel uncomfortable when he asked me to FaceTime with him," she continued. "He asked me to FaceTime 3 times, but I did not do it. Because of my discomfort with why he wanted to communicate with me I quickly stopped responding to him. It's crazy how so much can come out of nothing."

O'Malia added that she is speaking out "because I don't want what happened to me to happen to any other young girl."

The girl's mother, Anne Lowry O'Malia, also released a statement criticizing OK! magazine for "falsely that there was an inappropriate sexually suggestive relationship going on between Tyga and Molly."

Allred – a high-profile civil rights attorney who is also representing Bill Cosby's accusers – said Anne "feels that it is completely inappropriate for an adult male to communicate with her 14-year-old daughter, ask for her phone number and ask when she is coming to L.A."

Tyga, 26, has been on a skiing and snowboarding trip with girlfriend Kylie Jenner in Mammoth Lakes, California. His relationship with the reality star has raised eyebrows because Jenner, now 18, was underage when they were first linked.

O'Malia's mother says Tyga contacted her daughter "a few weeks ago," but it's unclear if the alleged incident overlapped at all with the couple's brief breakup in November.

At the time, a Jenner pal told PEOPLE that she was "absolutely fuming" after the "Rack City" artist "broke her trust."

"She's caught him lying and talking to other girls behind her back before, and this was the last straw," the source said, adding that she "feels super betrayed and is just so pissed off, damaged and hurt about it."

But days later, the celebrities held hands at the American Music Awards, and they've been inseparable ever since.

An account appearing to belong to O'Malia posted a tweet Monday shortly after the news broke: "I've never been so proud of myself."

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

They trying to take down another strong black man (Tyga) [View all] , PimpTrickGangstaClik, Mon Jan-04-16 10:20 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Lol @ this tramp
Jan 04th 2016
ASAP Rocky next
Jan 04th 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8AurWRkRpo
Jan 04th 2016
Lmao I th ought he dick pic ed her or something.
Jan 04th 2016
Tyga was just trying to buy MTV from Viacom
Jan 04th 2016
Ha!
Jan 04th 2016
lol
Jan 05th 2016
They're killing him on instagram.
Jan 05th 2016
RE: They're killing him on instagram.
Jan 05th 2016
The gay and feminist agenda strikes again.
Jan 05th 2016
Ha!
Jan 05th 2016
she was a victim of the relentless text, she was never the same...
Jan 05th 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpgJB9xfXQY
Jan 05th 2016
RE: she was a victim of the relentless text, she was never the same...
Jan 05th 2016
wait, is it known that he talks to young things like that?
Jan 05th 2016
      RE: wait, is it known that he talks to young things like that?
Jan 05th 2016
           on the surface it sounds shady
Jan 06th 2016
                RE: on the surface it sounds shady
Jan 06th 2016
                     that 14 yr old kylie situation is facts?
Jan 06th 2016
                          ikr... but i bet money her mom was pushing for that relationship
Jan 06th 2016
                          RE: that 14 yr old kylie situation is facts?
Jan 06th 2016
dick picks? what did the text say?
Jan 05th 2016
this is to distract us from...
Jan 05th 2016
The reptilian conspiracy
Jan 05th 2016
Tyga's a nasty nigga; fuck him
Jan 05th 2016
But seriously, if the DMs they show are all that really happened...
Jan 05th 2016
yup
Jan 06th 2016
If Gloria Alred is attached to it....
Jan 06th 2016
fasss ass girl
Jan 08th 2016
Welp, Tyga's release of texts are somewhat exonerating.
Jan 06th 2016
anyone familiar with the industry knows this type of contact is normal
Jan 06th 2016
      how familiar are you when it comes to DMing teenagers
Jan 08th 2016
Tyga was just going to McDonald's to get a McRib
Jan 06th 2016
lmao
Jan 06th 2016
Yo PimpTrick, you gonna acknowledge the lies?
Jan 07th 2016
Huh? What's the update?
Jan 07th 2016
      Replies 21 and 27
Jan 08th 2016

Lobby General Discussion topic #12951421 Previous topic | Next topic