Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12691514

Subject: "Nootropics...can we revisit this conversation? alpha brain etc..." Previous topic | Next topic
R A i n
Member since Dec 11th 2003
51902 posts
Tue Jan-06-15 09:22 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Nootropics...can we revisit this conversation? alpha brain etc..."
Tue Jan-06-15 09:26 PM by R A i n

okay, y'all were harping on the fact that alpha brain was the truth and the light. i bit the bullet and had the complete opposite effect. it made me lethargic and sleepy. Also, i have lucid dreams regularly and this pretty much made them null and void.

i came back and gave my honest feedback.

So, all these months later what's the deal? are you guys still on it? is it still doing it for you?

I saw another brand called opti-mind and was going to do the trial but, i have a blog so i asked for a full bottle..they said, aight! i tried it expecting to get the same results but, nope...these really worked for me. like seriously, i really really like these. everything you guys said about alpha-brain is everything i felt with opti-mind BUT, one of the ingredients is taurine...which is in red bull so, i'm wondering if it was just that i'm familiar with the effect.

now, another brand, Neuroflexyn, is sending me a bottle to sample which is good cuz it's $50 a bottle BUT, it has 90 pills which is a lot more than the other brands. this brand DOES NOT contain taurine. i specifically asked. so we'll see.

Let's talk.

we understand you can easily come back and we're not impressed. how about getting a life first.© okpdan

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Nootropics...can we revisit this conversation? alpha brain etc... [View all] , R A i n, Tue Jan-06-15 09:22 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I'm still on it...
Jan 06th 2015
okay, so it helps you sleep? because i suffer from insomnia and that's
Jan 06th 2015
I avoided Alpha Brain, etc. and got some single-item powders
Jan 06th 2015
yeah, i wonder if it's all just placebo effect.
Jan 07th 2015
I had an opposite reaction to the same supplements.
Jan 07th 2015
This sounds interesting
Jan 07th 2015
I'm about to delve into Kratom land.....
Jan 07th 2015
the lucid dreams was the most noticeable part for me
Jan 07th 2015
I'm with you... that alpha brain had me staring at the floor
Jan 07th 2015
lol@ staring at the floor...don't know why that's so funny...
Jan 07th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12691514 Previous topic | Next topic