Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12687963

Subject: "Marky Mark wants a Boardwalk Empire movie. *swipe*" Previous topic | Next topic
bwood
Member since Apr 03rd 2006
8614 posts
Wed Dec-31-14 01:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Marky Mark wants a Boardwalk Empire movie. *swipe*"

Just let the shit be yo.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/thompsononhollywood/mark-wahlberg-wants-to-direct-a-boardwalk-empire-movie-20141231

While making the rounds to publicize his new film "The Gambler," Mark Wahlberg told New York radio host Ralphie Aversa that his "next goal now is to get the movie made and start talking to Martin Scorsese about directing it." (The audio is available via NJ.com.)

Wahlberg was an executive producer on HBO's period drama, which starred Steve Buscemi as Prohibition-era Atlantic City kingpin Enoch "Nucky" Thompson and aired its fifth and final season this year. The actor is no stranger to television-to-film reboots -- he produced the upcoming "Entourage" movie with Stephen Levinson and writer/director Doug Ellin -- but "Boardwalk," if the project comes to fruition, would be Wahlberg's directorial debut. In the interview, Wahlberg comments on the end of Nucky by alluding to the possibility of a prequel: "We can always go back."

Who do you think should direct a "Boardwalk Empire" movie?

------------------------------------------
America from 9:00 on: https://youtu.be/GUwLCQU10KQ

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Marky Mark wants a Boardwalk Empire movie. *swipe* [View all] , bwood, Wed Dec-31-14 01:16 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
bad idea. i got all the prequel i needed with last season's flashbacks
Dec 31st 2014
I agree with you.
Dec 31st 2014
No, we can't.
Dec 31st 2014
I would watch it but can't think of an interesting story
Dec 31st 2014
Just make it about The Commission
Dec 31st 2014
RE: Just make it about The Commission
Dec 31st 2014
this is the correct answer.
Dec 31st 2014
They could fill in those years they jumped between seasons 4 and 5
Dec 31st 2014
Exactly.
Dec 31st 2014
What were the ratings like for this show?
Dec 31st 2014

Lobby General Discussion topic #12687963 Previous topic | Next topic