Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13309453

Subject: "Mini Doc: The Young Black Conservatives of Trump’s America" Previous topic | Next topic
double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Fri Jan-25-19 03:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Mini Doc: The Young Black Conservatives of Trump’s America"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWam9FSRvGI

watching now

and I keep thinking to myself

"if you as a black person are so concerned about the "democratic plantation" as you put it, what makes you think this is the way? Why give up one game only to play the other game? Why not say "fuck the system" and try putting that energy into building the things you see lacking?"

I also just realized I want someone if not myself to do some research on racism, racist statements, open discrimination, etc between both the democratic party and the republican party over the past...40 years to see what would come up

I want this to happen mostly because I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of these black republicans (specifically in the age of trump) acting is if the racist ass bullshit from the GOP is either something we gotta get over, or a nonexistent thing or that its non american to think of yourself as black first.

(gotta breathe, I'm about to break my desk)

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Mini Doc: The Young Black Conservatives of Trump’s America [View all] , double negative, Fri Jan-25-19 03:08 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
They are always talking abt what they dislike about the democratic party...
Jan 25th 2019
What a waste
Jan 25th 2019

Lobby General Discussion topic #13309453 Previous topic | Next topic