Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12970596

Subject: "Ghostface vs Shkreli Beef (ghost vid)" Previous topic | Next topic
LAbeathustla
Member since Jan 24th 2004
33863 posts
Tue Feb-09-16 03:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Ghostface vs Shkreli Beef (ghost vid)"

Whoa!

http://gawker.com/ghostface-killah-deflates-goofy-martin-shkreli-beef-wit-1758084209

Ghostface Killah Deflates Goofy Martin Shkreli Beef With Deadly Serious Video

When he decided to further his surreal feud with the Wu-Tang Clan by trolling Ghostface Killah, Martin Shkreli probably assumed he would have the upper hand in a battle of making dumb videos for the internet. But today, Ghostface released his response to Shkreli (I Love the 2010s!) and it turns out to be not dumb at all.

The video runs nearly 12 minutes, and if at any point in the last several months you’ve wanted to tell Martin Shkreli what a bad man he is, I suggest you watch it. It will be very cathartic. Though Ghostface lobs some benign disses at Shkreli—calling him Peter Pan, showing a meme that compares him to Pee-wee Herman, and repeating that he must have been on Ritalin as a kid, which strikes me as true—he spends much of the video excoriating Shkreli not for inflaming a legendary rap group but for his original sin: raising the price of his life-saving AIDS drug by 5000%.

“How they gon’ live, man?” Ghost asks, referring to the people who need Shkreli’s drug. “You a real killer, man. But you a soft killer. You a baby, man.”

Later, Ghostface brings out his sister and mother, who tell Shkreli that he needs to be spanked. It’s very good. If Martin Shkreli’s aim in provoking Ghostface was to be told at-length that he’s a deeply shitty person then I guess this all worked out for him? The video ends with a clip of Shkreli pleading the fifth at a recent Congressional hearing when asked what he would say to a pregnant woman with AIDS who could no longer afford the drug owned by his company. Ghostface has a real point!

Now, there is one thing about the video I have to mention. It also kinda doubles as a sales pitch for a product Ghostface hawks called Wu Goo, a hemp oil that he says can be an effective treatment against cancer:

One might point out that Ghostface, in hoping to sell an acutely modern version of snake oil to people with severe illnesses, isn’t as far removed from Martin Shkreli as he might think. That’s probably true, but, uh, it still sure is great to hear him disembowel a particularly deserving villain.

------------------------------------
2019 CABG Survivor

2016 OK Survivor Champion

be about it or be without it

RIP GOATs

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Ghostface vs Shkreli Beef (ghost vid) [View all] , LAbeathustla, Tue Feb-09-16 03:23 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
facepalm
Feb 09th 2016
Why is he wasting time with this sh*t?!
Feb 09th 2016
Shkreli won. Why? How?
Feb 09th 2016
He's selling hemp oil
Feb 09th 2016
badly
Feb 09th 2016
cbd oil is great but it doesnt reduce blood sugar smh
Feb 09th 2016
nothin will ever touch his action bronson video
Feb 09th 2016
Would be better if he shot a video from dude's house
Feb 09th 2016
That was twice as long as it should have been
Feb 09th 2016
this is like a real life episode of Martin
Feb 09th 2016
I listen to this Ghostface rant and he sounds real hurt.
Feb 09th 2016
yall dont think theyre both in on it?
Feb 09th 2016
I think so
Feb 09th 2016

Lobby General Discussion topic #12970596 Previous topic | Next topic