Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12939774

Subject: "the final countdown/the waiting game...Baby dropping any day now" Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5862 posts
Mon Dec-07-15 09:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"the final countdown/the waiting game...Baby dropping any day now"

So my boss had to force me to leave work. Lol. I was trying to work until I couldnt. My doctor says the baby's head is very low and I've dilated 3 1/2 cm already. Pretty much everything has happened except water breaking and normal contractions. So I'm just waiting.

I've been told not to vacuum because it puts a strain on my belly, not to take a bath because I'm too open, not to do anything but sit down...none of this is from my doctor just family.

I'm too hard headed and restless to all this sitting.

I can't stand my carpet to be dirty so I've had those same family members vacuum for me. Anyways...

I'm officially bored. Talk to me while I wait for my water to break. I'm at home at this time.

Won't go to the hospital till more progress is made.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

the final countdown/the waiting game...Baby dropping any day now [View all] , godleeluv, Mon Dec-07-15 09:54 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
glad you are feeling okay
Dec 07th 2015
I'm craving noodles.
Dec 07th 2015
:-) Hella exciting 'Naybug.
Dec 07th 2015
RE: the final countdown/the waiting game...Baby dropping any day now
Dec 07th 2015
Can't help but to think of this commercial:
Dec 07th 2015
Stuff people say to pregnant women that is probably annoying: