Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12894207

Subject: "I tried to kill my f***ing parents. Who does that?"" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
80055 posts
Thu Sep-10-15 11:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I tried to kill my f***ing parents. Who does that?""

the fuck is wrong with these kids. Older brother got that look too...

http://news.yahoo.com/mom-attacked-2-sons-begs-203800516.html
A disturbing 911 call reveals a mother begging for help as she says her two sons are trying to kill her and her husband.

Yvonne Ervin was groggy after she was allegedly drugged but she managed to make a call from inside the family's Atlanta-area home on Saturday morning.

Her husband, Zachary, was stabbed multiple times and hit over the head with a shotgun.

Yvonne, 50, told the 911 operator: “They're trying to strangle and shoot us. They put Xanax in our food. They thought we were asleep and they tried to attack us. They beat me up. They beat him up. They're trying to kill us."

There was terror in the mother's voice as she says her sons are now coming to get her in the second floor bedroom where she was hiding.

She continued: “I don't know why they've done this, I really don't. I guess they want the insurance money, I’m not sure.”

The young men, Christopher, 22, and Cameron, 17, were charged with aggravated assault. They also face arson charges for allegedly attempting to blow up the house by tampering with a gas line.

Their hospitalized parents are expected to recover.

The shocking crime is now drawing comparisons to the infamous Lyle and Erik Menendez murder case. Those two brothers were found guilty of slaughtering their wealthy parents in their Beverly Hills mansion in 1989 so they could collect a $14 million inheritance.

Like the Menendez brothers, the Ervin brothers seemed to have everything going for them.

The police report says Cameron told them after his arrest: "Just kill me now. I tried to kill my f***ing parents. Who does that?"

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I tried to kill my f***ing parents. Who does that?" [View all] , legsdiamond, Thu Sep-10-15 11:23 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I wish my children would try some sh*t like that!
Sep 10th 2015
no you don't lol.
Sep 10th 2015
florida sees your crazy kids and raises you
Sep 10th 2015
Kid sounds like he was in the right on this one.
Sep 10th 2015
the last bit he basically was expecting it
Sep 10th 2015
uhhhh...wtf
Sep 10th 2015
no sympathy for the father obviously but hopefully this doesn't haunt th...
Sep 10th 2015
      it sounds like he had basically armed himself due to his father
Sep 10th 2015
man, yall must not ever watch Discovery I.D channel...
Sep 10th 2015
This Bill Hader impersonation of that host is so funny (vid)
Sep 10th 2015
      LOL...I never saw that before. Bill is that dude
Sep 10th 2015
Who does that? - The Menendez Brothers
Sep 10th 2015
But, but, human beings are born good natured right??
Sep 10th 2015
Gotta hear both sides nm
Sep 10th 2015
^^^^^ yup
Sep 10th 2015
i suspect som'n was going on in that house.
Sep 29th 2015
They out here keeping up appearances in church pastels
Sep 29th 2015
      you know?
Sep 29th 2015
This will be a great Sword and Shield episode
Sep 29th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12894207 Previous topic | Next topic