Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #45346

Subject: "how do you mix/master an album in cool edit??" Previous topic | Next topic
Questdan
Member since Nov 07th 2005
914 posts
Fri Apr-30-10 08:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"how do you mix/master an album in cool edit??"

please if anyone knows can u please explain it to me , cause long story short i got gooned out twice with people mix/mastering my album, first guy started it got half the money and then disappeared second dude got the tracks and wont respond and basically my 'album' keeps gettign f**cking pushed back cause people want to play games.
so i figure 'if you want something done right do it yourself' so if anyone can explain how to mix master in cool edit PLEASE explain. cause right now i cant trust anyone but myself. i would appreciate it if someone would mix it for me cause for me to have to learn the process is only gonna postpone the album more .. but again i dont know who to trust now..so please holla at me with any advice/help/tips lol

@dcj011489@yahoo.com

---------------------------------------
NotTheYogurt.com
twitter= @therealDanimal
music= danimal.bandcamp.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

how do you mix/master an album in cool edit?? [View all] , Questdan, Fri Apr-30-10 08:33 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Jesus.
May 01st 2010
RE: Jesus.
May 01st 2010
Mixing and mastering is a waste of time if you aren't going to sell.
May 01st 2010
RE: Mixing and mastering is a waste of time if you aren't going to sell.
May 01st 2010
      Why use Cool Edit? Just get a Pro Tools engineer.
May 08th 2010

Lobby Make The Music topic #45346 Previous topic | Next topic