Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #32942

Subject: "I need producers and songwriters." Previous topic | Next topic
Tw3nty
Member since Jan 02nd 2007
8466 posts
Fri Dec-21-07 11:03 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I need producers and songwriters."

Preferably those who can receive ASCAP/BMI royalties and residing in the DC/MD/VA area

If you fit the above description please let me know if you are interested in working on a project with former making the band 4 contestant Maurice Hart.
This project is being privately funded and will also be supported by MTV. There will be documentary shot in conjunction with the creation of this artists album. If you interested in getting exposure as the above please contact me (Drew aka Twenty) www.myspace.com/tw1nty or bface2psi@gmail.com

Please take a look at the artist's bio below.
The track on there is a demo track just to demonstrate what kind of vocal capacity he has and what style of music we are looking for.

www.myspace.com/makingthebandman

Born Maurice Hart in the west side of Baltimore City, Reece always sought refuge in music. It was his way to cope with the cruel world around him. Taping everything from music videos to award show performances, he was always a student of music. He spent hours immolating the moves of his idol Michael Jackson. But Reece didn't realize his talent until the age of sixteen when he joined the R&B group Travozz. Reece played the role of lead singer and choreographer for the group and helped them achieve fame on a local scale performing at numerous talent shows and performing as regulars on the Baltimore Believe Tour.
As Reece matured, though, small town fame wasn't enough for him. He decided to venture out and seek fame on a much higher level, auditioning for Making the Band 4 in February 2007. His charm, charisma, and spunk got him all the way to the final 20 in "Diddy's" house where all of his dreams became a reality. He met Michael Bivens, Joe, and other influential artists in the music industry. Unfortunately his dream was short lived as he was eliminated for his attempt to win over the crowd with his infamous "strip tease".
But that didn't get Reece down; he's ready to try again at fame, this time as a solo artist. With a voice like Musiq Soulchild mixed with Usher and moves like Omarion Reece is destined for fame.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I need producers and songwriters. [View all] , Tw3nty, Fri Dec-21-07 11:03 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: I need producers and songwriters.
Dec 22nd 2007
producer
Dec 23rd 2007
RE: I need producers and songwriters.
Dec 24th 2007
I need 10s and 20s.
Dec 25th 2007