Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #32280

Subject: "Fight Klub 2 Anthem" Previous topic | Next topic
Kaja
Member since Oct 29th 2007
20 posts
Mon Nov-26-07 12:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Fight Klub 2 Anthem"

Hey, has anyone heard about the new Fight Klub 2 anthem competition??
DJ Green Lantern and Exectutive Nick teamed up with a music site musicnation.com and they're haveing a contest for artists to make a new theme song for the new season of Fight Klub 2.
The winner gets to have their song used and an exclusive mixtape with DJ Green Lantern....that's what's up....

I copied and pasted a e-mail i got from someoone from the site..it sounds like a good way to get your music out:

Hey, what's up???
This is Jasmin from Music Nation and I wanted to tell you about our new competition.... DJ Green Lantern put a beat on our site and you have to make the theme song for the new season of Fight Klub 2..The winner gets to do the theme song and a exclusive mixtape with DJ Green Lantern! Read the steps below to better understand it or go to thefightklub.musicnation.com. if you have any questions, you can hit me back up on my myspace or at jasmin@musicnation.com.....good luck.....

STEP 1 is downloading the exclusive DJ Green Lantern-produced track. To do that, click on mnmedia.musicnation.com/thefightklub/FK_anthem_competition_a

ssets.zip

STEP 2 is rhyming over it and uploading it to your profile, but here's the important part YOU HAVE TO MOVE IT TO THE TOP OF YOUR PLAYLIST so that we know to put it into the Head-to-Head player when it comes time to vote (put something like “Fight Klub” in the Media Title so there’s no chance we miss it). Also, remember that the more of the keywords you use, the more likely the judges are to pick your entry. Those keywords are:

• FIGHT KLUB
• MONDAY NIGHT
• INTERNATIONAL P
• EXECUTIVE NICK
• GREEN LANTERN
• BATTLE

STEP 3 Reply to this email with your contact number so that you may be contacted about the Contest!!!!

The sooner you can do this the better as we're about to turn the whole system on.

Good luck, we can't wait to hear what you come up with.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Lobby Make The Music topic #32280 Previous topic | Next topic