Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #303671

Subject: "Anyone on Elite Dangerous? (b/w game rediscoveries)" Previous topic | Next topic
WarriorPoet415
Member since Sep 30th 2003
17896 posts
Thu Jun-28-18 10:29 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Anyone on Elite Dangerous? (b/w game rediscoveries)"

So back in the playstation 2 days I used to love this game called Colony Wars. I was like, man there are no good space games on XB1! So I googled and saw Elite Dangerous.

This is back in 2014. It was like $30 and a preview version. Found it hard to play and get into.

Fast forward and I'm still jonesing for a good space game. NMS on XB1 is still a month away and I dove back into ED. Bought all the DLC and the planet landing modules. Been watching some youtube vids.

Maaaaaaan, what a time suck! Really trying to decide on a good lane to get into to make some dough pile up. Between mining, passenger missions and courier jobs.

Anyways, I have a ton of games I've downloaded just cause they were free or cheap, or out of curiosity. Glad i've been able to do a deep dive into something that was forgotten on my hd.

"To Each His Reach"

but.....

Fuck aliens.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Anyone on Elite Dangerous? (b/w game rediscoveries) [View all] , WarriorPoet415, Thu Jun-28-18 10:29 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I got this game a while back, I think last years Christmas sale
Jun 28th 2018
This is a good summary
Jul 18th 2018
After grinding a bit, still loving it, but do see the flaws.
Jul 19th 2018

Lobby High-Tech topic #303671 Previous topic | Next topic