Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #302241

Subject: "RE: Finished the first run with 2B, 3/4 through the 2nd run with 9S" Previous topic | Next topic
Numba_33
Charter member
19335 posts
Mon May-29-17 01:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "RE: Finished the first run with 2B, 3/4 through the 2nd run with 9S"
In response to In response to 3

>Fights now become a mini-game hack-a-thon, but it does make
>the battles a bit quicker. Story keeps getting weirder

I'm just at the beginning of the third play-through of the game after ending the game with the story from 9S' point of view.

One the one hand while I have to give credit to the developers for getting creative with the multiple play-throughs and giving players an incentive to continue playing the game, the story barely makes any sense at all. And holy fuck is the game much harder in this third play-through. I thought things were difficult trying to hack enemies with 9S; the enemies are almost too powered up to make much progress.

And I really wish the graphics were a bit more polished.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

NieR: Automata (PS4, PC) - Anybody else cop? [View all] , spenzalii, Thu May-11-17 01:28 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Got it for PC
May 12th 2017
Oddball game to say the least.
May 12th 2017
Finished the first run with 2B, 3/4 through the 2nd run with 9S
May 17th 2017
      Finished the A2 run. If your level is good and chips are right, it's not...
May 31st 2017
           I just beat it.
Jun 04th 2017

Lobby High-Tech topic #302241 Previous topic | Next topic