Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #302241

Subject: "NieR: Automata (PS4, PC) - Anybody else cop?" Previous topic | Next topic
spenzalii
Member since Jan 02nd 2004
10978 posts
Thu May-11-17 01:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"NieR: Automata (PS4, PC) - Anybody else cop?"

As with a lot of JRPGs it does have a crapton of 'what is life/consciousness/soul/human/war/love' existential dialog driving the story, and more than a few endings that you have to replay through the game to get the true ending. But so far I'm enjoying it. Combat is slightly reminiscent of something like Heavenly Sword. The upgrade system can be a bit tricky but if you want to so an auto set-up you can. Looks beautiful and the soundtrack is lovely (as most Square/Enix games are)

Copped this and Zero Dawn the same day. Will probably finish this one first (at least the 1st run through)

<-- Dave Thomas knows what's up...

Jay: Look here homie, any nigga can get a hit record. This here is about respect.
Game: Like Gladys Knight.
Jay: Aretha Franklin.
Game: Word, I like her too.
Jay: Nigga...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

NieR: Automata (PS4, PC) - Anybody else cop? [View all] , spenzalii, Thu May-11-17 01:28 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Got it for PC
May 12th 2017
Oddball game to say the least.
May 12th 2017
Finished the first run with 2B, 3/4 through the 2nd run with 9S
May 17th 2017
RE: Finished the first run with 2B, 3/4 through the 2nd run with 9S
May 29th 2017
      Finished the A2 run. If your level is good and chips are right, it's not...
May 31st 2017
           I just beat it.
Jun 04th 2017

Lobby High-Tech topic #302241 Previous topic | Next topic